I thought I would share with the Dash community and maybe get some additional advice.
Pretty much a newbie to Dash, Plotly, Git & Co but I have just managed to put online the following initial version on my Dash app re Covid-19.
if anyone has some spare time, I would not mind some feedback on some of the code. See the following Git repo https://github.com/chk2817/covid-19-curves
all works pretty well but I find some on of the plot refresh slow on the second “timeline” section. There are 3+3 plots, nothing complicated but it is kind of slow. By design, I decided to update the 3+3 (over 2 tabs) all at once instead of using page refresh callbacks on each tab as i was not expecting any issue with either the data size to the plot complexity.
Anyhow, a big thank you to the Dash / Poltly folks for all the work they put in. Without their documentation, i would not be writing tonight from confined Switzerland. I took the liberty to add the Dash / Plotly Logo to advertise on your behalf, let me know if this is an issue.
Intend to finalize tomorrow few things before posting on LinkedIn.