Plotly Dash Skills: Experience with data visualization tools and packages like Plotly Dash
Title: Data Scientist
Category: Full time
Location: Kyiv, Kyiv City, Ukraine (Hybrid)
Experience: 2-3 years of hands-on, practical experience from a similar position
Application: Link to apply
Job Type: full-time
HELP ORGANIZATIONS WORLDWIDE REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF AI WITH OUR AI PLATFORM, GRACE.
Are you a highly ambitious and motivated Data Scientist interested in positively impacting the world with AI technology that you develop and deliver to clients worldwide? If so, you might be the new colleague 2021.AI is looking for!
2021.AI seeks a motivated Data Scientist to join our highly-skilled team of Data Scientists, working at the forefront of solving business challenges with AI and ML. In this role, you will participate in and lead data science projects and deliveries. In addition, you will assist in the future development of different AI / ML and technology services on our GRACE platform.
You have high ambitions and want to positively impact the world with the AI / ML technology you develop and deliver to clients globally. This shines through in your ability to use AI / ML solutions to deliver impactful and valuable business solutions across different industries in the private and public sectors.
You are independent, driven, motivated, and solutions-oriented.
You work well with others. This entails teamwork with your internal team and with clients on- and off-site.
Your expertise is with data science, AI/ML, and related technologies, and you are passionate about delivering AI/ML solutions all the way from initial ML model research to implementing the working model in production.
You have experience in independently developing AI/ML or statistical models that solve particular business challenges, including the process of preparing the models for deployment and production.
You are interested in working with one of the best data science teams on the planet, technology rock stars, and business magnates, all dedicated to responsibly and positively impacting the future with AI and other emerging technologies.
About the Role
As a Data Scientist at 2021.AI, you will make your mark and directly influence the direction of data science in 2021.AI while delivering value with AI and ML to our partners and clients.
You will participate as a Data Scientist in client projects and work closely with other teams in 2021.AI to improve our core product features, and demonstrate product value to clients on the GRACE Platform.
- Take part in projects developing AI and ML models for clients and partners
- Embed those actions and insights into integrations and solutions for our clients’ businesses
- Develop high-quality models with the business value behind in mind
- Bring business objectives to the center of the ML development process
Skills and Qualifications:
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2-3 years of hands-on, practical experience from a similar position
- Solid experience in scripting/programming languages (Python, R, and their related packages such as Scikit-learn, Shap, Pandas) combined with a mathematical/theoretical foundation
- Data manipulation skills, including database handling and data cleaning/management
- Experience with data visualization tools and packages (Plotly, Dash, Python Seaborn)
- Understanding of how to implement and deploy AI and ML into production via e.g. Flask or Docker
- Full working knowledge of English
- Excellent presentation skills both toward business leaders and technical experts
- Exceptional human and superb collaboration skills
Extra consideration is given to candidates with:
- The ability to identify potential use cases to create business value for our customers
- Experience with computer vision