Plotly Dash Skills: Experience with interactive visualizations with Plotly and Dash
Title: Data Analyst AI start-up
Category: Full Time
Experience: Entry level
Application: Link to apply
JobTech is the world’s leading artificial intelligence and big labour data analytics product company that empowers leaders to develop people for new work realities, driven by real labour market needs and individuals’ personal aspiration. JobTech is growing rapidly with global big names customers from both private and public sectors.
About The Team
The JobTech team is an enthusiastic bunch, obsessed with solving human capital business problems in talent development, using deep technology and labour market data. We embrace empowerment and appreciate the depth of every member’s area of expertise. We are hands-on dreamers who are willing to invest in projects and people. If you think you should be part of this awesome team looking to scale faster and better, don’t be shy and let us know!
JobTech is a product start-up looking to solve real world labour problems and deliver the best possible experience to our end users. We are looking for self-driven and eclectic individuals.
- Obtain data insights from raw data and present them in a meaningful manner in the form of data reports, visualisations or analysis.
- Support sales and marketing team with the generation and maintenance of statistics and data reports.
- Work closely with data scientists to curate and improve on JobTech’s data engine, including but not limited to data curation and model improvement.
- Independently diagnose and identify data quality issues and implement solutions to resolve them.
- Propose, manage and build long term solutions to improve data integrity (both engineering and people management aspects).
- Address client queries on JobTech’s data and analytics solutions, validations and capabilities.
- Research, evaluate and experiment on new data models or improvements on existing models.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience preferred. Fresh degree/diploma/etc graduates who are able to learn fast welcomed to apply too.
- Proficient in Python (for data analytics) and SQL.
- Knowledge in text mining or NLP. Hands-on experience with text mining or NLP will be a plus.
- Experience with interactive visualisations or dashboard frameworks such as Plotly and Dash is an added advantage.
- Passionate about data engineering and analytic techniques, and willing to pick up new skills/tools.
- Qualification is intentionally left out because we believe in skills more than certificates