Plotly Dash Skills: Experience with interactive visualizations or dashboard frameworks such as Plotly and Dash
Title: Data Science Manager
Category: Full time
Location: Singapore, Singapore (On-site)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Application: Link to apply
JobTech is the world’s leading artificial intelligence and big labour data analytics product company that empowers leaders to develop people for new work realities, driven by real labour market needs and individuals’ personal aspirations. JobTech is growing rapidly with global big names customers from both private and public sectors.
About The Team
At JobTech, we are obsessed with improvements, inventing the future and empowering connections. Be surrounded by an enthusiastic team, excited to solve human capital business problems in talent development, using deep technology and labour market data. We embrace empowerment and love seeing what each individual member of the team brings to the table. We are hands-on dreamers, brought together with the common goal of helping people stay employable. If you’ve always known you were made for something greater, and would like to be a part of changing the HR tech-scape, we want you.
JobTech is a product start-up looking to solve real world labour problems and deliver the best possible experience to our end users. We are looking for self-driven and eclectic individuals.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of data analysts to deliver high-quality data projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives, identify opportunities for data-driven decision making, and communicate insights
- Develop and implement data models, algorithms, and statistical analyses to on key data science initiatives
- Develop and maintain data infrastructure, processes, and tools to ensure accurate and timely data processing and analysis
- Oversee data quality, data governance, and data security to ensure compliance with company and customers’ policies and standards
- Manage timelines and resources to ensure timely and successful project delivery
- Communicate effectively with senior management to report on progress, results, and key performance indicators
- Support sales and customer team on data consultancy requests and queries.
- Work closely with data scientists to ensure data models created achieves the company’s business outcome.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in data science and analytics, with a track record of successfully leading teams and delivering business outcomes and machine learning projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex data and insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong programming skills in Python (and its data analytics libraries). Proficient in SQL and NoSQL.
- Knowledge in text mining or NLP. Hands-on experience with text mining or NLP will be a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with interactive visualisations or dashboard frameworks such as Plotly and Dash is an added advantage.
- Passionate about data engineering and analytic techniques, and willing to pick up new skills/tools.
- Qualification is intentionally left out as we believe in skills more than certificates