Plotly Dash Skills: Has experience with visualization using Python Dash and Plotly; Present information using beautiful charts and dashboards
Company: Real Vision
Title: Data Scientist
Category: Full Time
Experience: Entry level
Application: Link to apply
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy, with real in-depth analysis, by real experts through the power of our community. We’re on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all.
Our newly created Digital Innovation Strategy team is growing rapidly. We’re a strong team based all over the world, headquartered in the Cayman Islands. Currently, we are looking for a Data Scientist to accelerate development of analytical tools, ML and AI applications. As key member of our team, you will work with engineering, data warehousing and marketing to accelerate development of our existing AI infrastructure with a focus on recommender systems, natural language processing and visualization.
We’re looking for a self-motivated data scientist who has a passion for working on the intersection of user generated data and financial markets. You have a strong and proven experience in applying ML models to solve business problems. You are a strategic thinker with a strong understanding of data science concepts, and have the ability to get clarity on ambiguous business problems.
You will play a crucial role, and must be comfortable in high-profile, high-pressure situations and know your way around financial markets and the Crypto space. You must be able to work on multiple products simultaneously and at the rapid pace the Web 3.0 world demands. You are detail oriented, highly creative and put concepts into reality in a world class consumer experience.
You’ll work on:
· Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for further development of our Machine Learning Engine, the Real Vision Bot
· Design and implementation of algorithms that allow our users to find relevant information on the Real Vision platform easily and faster.
· Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
· Present information using beautiful charts and dashboards
· Collaborate with engineering and product development teams on topics such as tokenization, NFTs, digital wallets and community behaviour and gamification.
We are looking for someone who:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent
· Can write good production level code in Python and have experience working using APIs with any of the popular Python frameworks such as Django, Flask or FastAPI
· Has knowledge of a wide variety of Machine learning and Statistical methods (Classical ML, Deep Learning, NLP, and Recommendation Systems, Transformers, GPT-3) and packages (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)
· Has experience with visualization using Python Dash and Plotly
· Can package applications for deployment using Docker/Docker Compose
· Is comfortable with Linux OS; and can spin up and configure EC2 instances in AWS as need be. Experience with other AWS cloud services such as S3, EMR, Redshift etc., is a plus
· Has some experience with SQL and RDBMS such as PostgresQL or MySQL
· Can derive solutions to complex problems that are scalable, reliable and maintainable
· Values simplicity and accessibility of the code over complex architectural designs
· Is a person of high integrity and have excellent work ethic
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· 20 days accrued PTO a year (4 weeks, yup)
· US Public Holidays
· 5 sick days
· 100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with full family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
· 4% dollar-for-dollar 401k match after 90 days
· 100% remote
· Equity grants
· Growth Opportunities
· Real Vision All Access membership