Dash app stuck at loading

Hello all!

I have a question regarding the dash app I have made. So this app has been working smoothly for weeks now and WITHOUT any change, when I run it, and go to the link it keeps saying ‘loading’ or ‘empty response’ without any errors .

Now the strange thing is that when I share this link with other people they can run the app with no problems, it is only on my laptop.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? I would appreciate it if you could help me out

P.S I have also checked the inspect section of the page , there is no response from the server and I have upgraded both dash and dash renderer but nothing changed

UPDATE: It is not showing loading anymore it keeps saying localhost didn’t send any data and then goes pitch black

Hey @niloozgh welcome to the forums.

I’ve never experienced something like this, not sure how to diagnose it neither…

Hello @niloozgh,

Sounds like you should empty your cache and reload.

2 Likes

Hello @niloozgh,

did you get to the bottom of your issue? I’m having a similar issue in that my app had been working and now just hangs on loading and part the way through a callback chain. No errors or crashes to point to a probelm. Oddly it seems to be only in Windows 10. The very same code (and dependency versions) is fine in Windows 11. I’m assuming right now some combination of Windows 10 update and/or FireFox/Chrome update has thrown a spanner in the works.

I did try @jinnyzor suggestion and did a complete browser cache clearance, but that doesn’t solve the issue.

Update: tried different Windows10 system (laptop) and the same hanging process occurs.