- Browse transactions smoothly from bar charts to drilldowns to individual transactions
- Try a hosted demo, with sample data or your own data
I’ve attempted to combine a number of best practices from the documentation and forums, so this may be a helpful learning app.
- Complete, documented, and demonstrated configuration for Dash, Python, GUnicorn, NGINX, and https in debug/dev mode and production mode.
- multi-directory project, including documentation and test case
- multi-tab interface with callbacks and data stores split distributed between index page and individual tabs. Uses validation_layout.
- Loads data with dcc.Upload or from a url
- Accepts configuration in the url
- Exception handling including PreventUpdate, custom errors, catching and displaying custom errors