Share Your App - Explore Page - March 2024

Thank you for your interest in submitting your Dash app to the Plotly Explore Page platform, visited by thousands of Dash users daily.

Current submissions cycle will go until March 31, 2024.

To submit your app, please reply to this thread directly.

Please refer to the following suggestions when building and submitting your app. The more suggestions your app adheres to, the more likely it is to be added to the Explore Page.

• Apps in the following categories are encouraged: Energy & Utilities, Business, Predictive Analytics & Forecasting, NLP, Connecting to APIs
  • App should look as good or better than the current apps on the platform
  • App should use different data than the other apps and try to cover a unique story
  • Content/story should be neutral or positive
  • App with live data that updates itself is encouraged
  • App that goes beyond exploratory analysis – app that perform advanced analytics
  • App that uses 3rd-party libraries (e.g., SciPy, spaCy, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn)
  • App that solves real-life problems, app that could have practical use cases
  • App content and results should be easy to access (we discourage requiring log-ins or uploading data as a precursor to seeing the full app).

The Plotly Example Apps team will review the apps submitted and update this post with the names of the apps that have been selected.

Happy Dash app building!

Hi,

I created a dashboard to visualize the optimization process of fitting a statistical human body model (you can think of it as a human body puppet with parameters that change its pose and shape) to a given 3D scan of a person. The code is here: GitHub - DavidBoja/SMPL-Fitting: Fit an SMPL body model to a scan

I share a short video about the dashboard in the Readme.

What a neat app, @DavidBoja

Would it also be possible to deploy the app to the web?

Hi! Alvin here.

Last week, to add some excitement to my dull weekend, I created a dashboard using Dash, which I named “Dashboard Pemburu Mie” or “Noodle Hunter Dashboard”. The idea stemmed from the fact that noodles are one of the most favorite foods in Indonesia. Consequently, there are numerous noodle products, restaurants, and food stalls that exclusively serve noodles, almost in every borough or neighborhood. To facilitate exploration of noodle shops in Jakarta (as I only scraped Google Maps business data for Jakarta), I filtered the shops to only include those with good ratings. The dashboard allows users to see the address, the number of ratings and reviews each shop has received, and more. Users can even read some related articles about noodles. So, as I mentioned earlier, since noodles are among the most beloved foods in Indonesia, the response to my dashboard has been quite positive, I believe. I’ve created five dashboards with Dash, but this one has, so far, received a lot of appreciation from people online (here’s my thread for the dashboard). That’s why I’m really happy to share it here, too, in the hope of receiving valuable feedback or criticisms that could help me refine my dashboard. You can visit the dashboard at this link: https://bit.ly/pemburu-mie to try it out.

I just wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to the community and the Dash team for developing such amazing tools.

1 Like

Beautiful Dash app, @sallytomato
Thank you for creating and sharing it with us :slight_smile:
Now I’m hungry :drooling_face:

Thank you :slight_smile:

It might be? I’m not sure what exactly do you mean by deploying it to the web.

I meant to ask whether there is an app link that I can access on the browser?

Ow, I understand. Not really - I created it more to monitor the optimization process locally so it’s not deployed anywhere.