Thank you for your interest in submitting your Dash app to the Plotly Explore Page platform, visited by thousands of Dash users daily.
Current submissions cycle will run from August 1 to August 31, 2023.
To submit your app, please reply to this thread directly.
Please refer to the following suggestions when building and submitting your app:
- Apps in the following categories are encouraged: Energy & Utilities, Business, Predictive Analytics & Forecasting, NLP, Connecting to APIs
- App should look as good or better than the current apps on the platform
- App should use different data than the other apps and try to cover a unique story
- Content/story should be neutral or positive
- App with live data that updates itself is encouraged
- App that goes beyond exploratory analysis – app that perform advanced analytics
- App that uses 3rd-party libraries (e.g., SciPy, spaCy, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn)
- App that solves real-life problems, app that could have practical use cases
- App content and results should be easy to access (we discourage requiring log-ins or uploading data as a precursor to seeing the full app).
The Plotly Example Apps team will review the apps submitted and update this post with the names of the apps that have been selected.
Happy Dash app building!