Black Lives Matter. Please consider donating to Black Girls Code today.

Several Problems In My Sample

Hello,
I have had some problem when I’m tring to build a bar chart sample with plotly.js.
The first thing is my code works in Chrome and Firefox but not in IE10 or earlier version of IE. The debugger report “isView” is not a property or an object.
The second problem is if I try not to share the axis and then cancel it, the new created axis stays in the graph.
The third problem is the reverse axis option. Normally when I set the autorange as true after I set it as"reversed", the graph will reverse back to the original graph, but I don’t know why this didn’t happen in my code. The range will be reversed and it won’t reverse back.
I will try to upload my code later.

We don’t officially support IE10 unfortunately our of the box. You’ll need to add typed-array polyfill like this one here to your page.

Would you mind sharing a reproducible example of both problems. Without reproducible example debugging is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply.
For the first problem I have include that link in my code already. I have a sample based on line chart and it works well but I don’t know what had happened to this bar chart example and it’s not showing anything.
For the second and third problem I’m sorry I was in my company so I don’t have access to drop box or something like that to share my files. Now I have a link for the zip file. After you open the index.html file and click properties button, check or uncheck the “shared” button or “negative” button u cna see the problem. The layout changing code is in the file called PlotlyBarchartInterface.https://www.dropbox.com/s/00gvjg1dm61nuuw/DemoBarwithPlotly.zip?dl=0
Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Oh dropbox.

Writing your example in a jsFiddle / CodePen / jsBIn would help me a little more (if you want a quick response that is).

It’s part of my project and there are several files in it. http://codepen.io/Believewsw/pen/VmedYe?editors=0110
This is the sample in codepen, thanks for your help.
Also the problem in IE9 is same as IE10, it shows "Object doesn’t support property or method ‘isView’ "