Prevent Autoscale on colorbar within Plotly.py animation

I have a Plotly animation with a colorscale and associated colorbar. What I want to do is fix the range of the colorbar and prevent it being rescaled on every frame. What I want to see is where my data is โ€˜inโ€™ or 'out of predefined specification but this doesnโ€™t work with autoscale working on every frame.

Animated plot

figA = px.scatter(dfAnime, x="Easting", y="Northing", animation_frame="shot",
        color='Depth',range_x=[np.min(dfAnime['Easting']),np.max(dfAnime['Easting'])],
        range_y=[np.min(dfAnime['Northing']),np.max(dfAnime['Northing'])],
        color_continuous_scale=[(0,'red'),(0.33,'orange'),(0.58,'green'),(0.83,'orange'),(1,'red')],
        range_color=[0,-6])

figA.layout.updatemenus[0].buttons[0].args[1]["frame"]["duration"]=100 # Turns off play/stop button
    figA.update_yaxes(
        scaleanchor="x",
        scaleratio=1,
        exponentformat='none')
    figA.update_xaxes(
        scaleanchor="x",
        scaleratio=1,
        exponentformat='none')
    figA.update_layout(template="plotly_dark",title="Line  "+str(name),autoscale=False)           
    #figA.show()
    figA.write_html("C:/Users/client1/Desktop/anime.html")

Iโ€™d like to fix my range between 0 and -6 (these are the extremes Iโ€™m likely to see). I thought Iโ€™d done that in the code above but I assume Autoscale is overriding it.

Answer from another forum. px cannot make sense of an inverted range, and you would need to invert it manually.

range_color=[0,-6]

needs to be reversed to

range_color=[-6,0]