Matlab Offline 3D Plots

I am trying to convert Matlab plots to plotly plots using the offline feature. For the most part it seems to be doing fine with the 2d plots that i have, but when i try a 3d plot I notice the axes lose their title and it looks like the graph is shrunk down. (maybe because the axis intervals?)

I also notice the coloring we have on the original Matlab plot does not match the Plotly plot.

Does anyone know why this may be happening?

Thanks for the help.

Plotly:

Here is a picture of the original matlab plot. I can get a better one if needed.

Thanks Again.

3D axis attributes have to be wrapped inside a scene container:

Thanks for the quick response.
Do i also have to adjust the color scale in the scene container? It looks like it changed the color scale based on the z axis instead of what it was originally using.

No. Colorscale settings are set in the trace container.

See https://plot.ly/matlab/reference/#surface-colorscale

Thanks again.
I guess the colorscale is in the correct color, but it is using the Z-axis to determine the color instead or the original matrix provided in the matlab code. Do you know how to set these values or why plotly defaulted to use the Z axis.
(In the matlab picture i provided, you can see that the color doesnt progress up the color scale as you move up the Z-axis)

Sorry, Been looking for awhile but there isnโ€™t a lot of documentation when using 3d Surface plots.

Ah my mistake.

You can map arbitrary 2D data to each coordinates on your surface using surfacecolor.