Keep same color within LegendGroup: distinguish by colorscale or dash style

Hi There!

I’m fairly new to Dash and find it awesome so far. One thing I don’t manage to do is not to distinguish scatter legends by color within a LegendGroup. I would like to keep the default plotly color for all the lines within that LegendGroup, and differentiate them in another way, like using a color gradient dominated by the default color, or keeping the exact same color rgb code but differentiating by the style (dashed lines with gradual distance between dots for instance). The problem is that I would like this to be ‘automated’ because the number of sublegends (which I call scenarios below) within a group varies depending on the group selected by the user in the dropdown menu. So I cannot hardcode the rgb color/style by default.

Below is how my app looks like, with two graphs and their respective legends.
Upper Graph Legend (depends on what Group(s) the user selects in the dropdown menu):
-Group1
-Group4
-Group6
-Etc, selected by the user in the dropdown menu

Lower Graph Legend (depends on what Group(s) the user selects in the dropdown menu):
-Group1
-Group1-Scenario1
-Group4
-Group4-Scenario1
-Group6
-Group6-Scenario1
-Group6-Scenario2
-Etc, selected by the user in the dropdown menu

At the moment if the user picks Group1 which only has one scenario the color will match between the two Graphs.
However when the users selects for instance Group6, then only Group6-Scenario1 in the lower chart will match the color of Group6 (green in my example), whereas Group6-Scenario2 will have another color, which is not what I would like. I’d like these two scenarios to inherit from the Group6 green color, and be differentiated by another style variance.

Looking forward to someone’s help! Many thanks