In need of a Dash consultant for code optimization and review

We have a partially functional Web application based on Dash, but some aspects of user interaction do not work as expected. The User Interface is given below

1. Login page

2. Main page has three Tab:

3. Select: select the records to be displayed

4. Display: display a time plot and thumbnail images. The user navigates the images to determine the start and stop times of events. The timestamp of the image may be used to populate entries in the table.

5. Annotation: display full resolution image and save user annotation in the database.

The app works with images and database information. Images are read-only, and the database records may be read or written. We have developed a library that supports all database operations.

A sample snapshot of the ‘display-tab’

Issues facing:

Change plot from inside a callback function.

Extract image information upon clicking on an image

Confirm dialog when deleting any user input

Expectations from the consultant:

Review the code, and correct it to achieve desired UI functionality

Time and Effort: upon discussion

Method of payment: Upwork

If anyone is interested, we can set up a brief Zoom call to discuss. @OpenToWork

1 Like

Hey @tonmoy180 , i have read your requirements and i can help you in getting it done as i did similar things in my previous projects with dash, im a full time upwork freelancer where 90% of my work was related to python dash apps, feel free to checkout my upwork profile in link bellow:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0127dd685d85aa990c

and here are some working examples of the my previous work with dash in videos bellow:

i would be happy to discuss your requirements in more details in a zoom call, thanks

Mazen Mohamed

2 Likes

Please check your upwork, Edward Sazonov invited you to apply on upwork.

Hi Tonmoy,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew