Duplicate numbers on y-axis of line chart

Hi guys, recently I faced a problem and there are duplicate values on the y-axis of my line chart. can anyone please help me?

More info or some minimal code would help folks suggest solutions Goli. See this helpful post https://community.plotly.com/t/how-to-get-your-questions-answered-on-the-plotly-forum/40551

I saw at least one past solution, if you ran a search, that might give clues?

For exampleโ€ฆ what yaxis properties are in your code, or are those the defaults?

Is this screenshot showing your full range of y data, or are these low compared to other values?

Are you using one trace or multiple traces? If multiple, do your number formats match (like are they all floats?)

y axis is showing vulnerability number per day and can be None, 0, and any other positive number. When numbers are more than 5 it shows correctly but for numbers, up to 4 or 5, it shows duplicated.

rangemode=โ€œtozeroโ€,
tickformat=โ€˜,dโ€™,

these are the attributes of the graph too.

Am also facing this issue. I have applied below logics. Its resolved now.

1. First check the Y highest value in the graph.

2. In y axis highest value more than 6 , then you can apply the 10 number of ticks(Ntick) in Y axis Property like below
    yaxis: {

/* Specifies the maximum number of ticks */
    nticks: 10 /upto your wish/
    }

3. If Y axis highest value is 6 or below then the logic something is different.
    highest value is 6 then number of ticks 6 and if highest value 5 then number of ticks 5 etc.
    yaxis: {

/* Specifies the maximum number of ticks */
    nticks: 5 /based on the highest value/
    }

4. If y axis value is 0, then displayed message โ€œno data is availableโ€.

Please apply the above steps and let me still you are getting this issue or resolved.