I’m having issues with taking inputs from two dropdown lists and displaying these inputs in a table. The workflow is as follows:
- User picks an option from the first dropdown list A
- Dropdown list A enables dropdown list B
- User picks an option from dropdown list B
- Dropdown list B enables the “Next” button
- When the user hits the “Next” button, the two inputs are saved into a dataframe and are displayed as a row of a DataTable.
- Dropdown lists are cleared for the new selection
I tried to append a dataframe and pass this dataframe to a datatable every time a new selection is made.
One of the errors I got is:
Cannot read property 'forEach' of null
If I define the dataframe as a global dataframe, it will give me an error that says I used the dataframe before “assignment”.
And if I define the dataframe inside an app.callback then it will overwrite the dataframe and the DataTable will display one set of selection (will delete the old selection).