Display problem with DatePickerRange

Hey everyone, I don’t understand why my DatePickRanger is cut, does anyone have face the same issue ?

here is how I instanciate the DatePickerRange:

dcc.DatePickerRange(
                id='my-date-picker-range',
                min_date_allowed=dt(2000, 8, 5),
                max_date_allowed=dt.now(),
                initial_visible_month=dt(2010, 1, 1),
                first_day_of_week=1,
                display_format='DD/MM/YYYY',
                start_date_placeholder_text='DD/MM/YYYY',
                start_date=dt.strptime(parameters["start_date"], "%d/%m/%Y"),
                end_date=dt.strptime(parameters["end_date"], "%d/%m/%Y"),
            ),

and here is the result:
calendar

I had this problem with DatePickerSingle and believe I resolved it by setting with_portal=True.

Didn’t solved it, it just placed the “calendar pop-up” at the middle of the screen.

But does the “cujo” part of your nickname refers to Amon Tobin?

no…it’s a nickname i gave my pit bull who goes “cujo” on people outside the house but is nice and friendly once the barrier of the door is taken away

Regarding your problem, I took your code snippet and replaced one of my datepickersingle with it. I couldn’t reproduce your problem with Dash 0.40.0 - everything looked great. However, once I upgraded Dash to the latest version, I was able to reproduce your problem.

Not sure if you noticed, but the example on Dash’s website also shows a truncation problem. Seems like a bug.

1 Like

Developed it in version 0.38, didn’t test it in version 0.39 until yesterday where I discovered the problem, and upgraded to 0.43 and problem remained.

Thanks for testing the versions !!

And just to spread some love, check Amon Tobin first album if you’re curious about music :wink:

@jajarbins I just found a workaround! Style of DatePickerrange seems screwed up in the demo. See last post about putting the following in your .css file:

td.CalendarDay {
  padding: 0;
}
2 Likes