Plotly Dash Skills: Demonstrated experience in Python, specifically in creating data dashboards using libraries like Plotly Dash.
Title: Junior Web Developer with Data Visualization
Category: Full time
Location: San Francisco (Remote)
Experience: Junior level
Application: Link to apply
iCueMotion is an independent R&D lab that builds algorithms and infrastructure to support products that enhance human movement performance and learning. Its technology combines measurements from motion sensors and computer vision, data-driven analysis, with real-time feedback technology to enhance movement performance and training.iCueMotion is building a platform to support products in various activity domains. Its current system combines wearable, mobile, and cloud computing.
- The mobile app supports user interactions in the field and includes a range of feedback from visual UI to real-time feedback to enhance learning.
- The web app enables users to obtain in-depth knowledge and assessment of their movement skills, as well as manage and track their training.
- The cloud computing system enables population analysis and extracts knowledge about individual factors influencing training.
The company’s primary goals for 2024 are:
- Run a trial for their tennis and racket/paddle sport application.
- Optimize the user experience of their prototype applications.
- Launch its first beta product by the summer of 2024
- Launch a product launch by the end of 2024.
As a Junior Web Developer with Data Visualization, you will be a key member of our team of 8-10 engineers. Leveraging your experience, your primary responsibility will be to build and scale the infrastructure for cutting-edge data-driven tools dedicated to human movement training and rehabilitation.
- Front-end Development: Apply your knowledge in data science and D3.js and React web-app development to create data visualization and user interfaces in our web app.
- Data Visualization: Use your skills in data science and visualization to design prototype visualizations to improve user understanding.
- Backend: Collaborate with the data science teams to manage, update, and create data models that serve as a foundation for the front-end applications.
- Gather and consolidate data from various sources to ensure a comprehensive dataset is available for consumption by the front-end applications.
- Proactively identify and address issues with current visualizations and reports by modifying existing data models, ensuring accuracy and optimal performance.
- Experience: 2-5 years of hands-on experience in working with AWS, APIs, Go programming language, and front-end technologies such as D3.js and React.
- Proficiency in Python: Demonstrated experience in Python, specifically in creating data dashboards using libraries like Plotly Dash.
- Technical Skills: Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform and experience with AWS Batch are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical/mechanical/aerospace engineering or physics with significant programming experience in Python and data science applications.
- Bonus Skills: Familiarity with Xcode, iOS, and some Swift for basic builds and testing or exposure to machine learning pipelines, scientific computing, and computer vision.
- Knowledge in human biomechanics and neuroscience.
- Interest in Sports: A passion for sports, particularly racket sports, and any experience in playing tennis or Pickleball (skill level not important) will be valued.
- Candidates using Apple MacBooks for development are preferred. Experience with React Native is a nice-to-have.