Dash Job - Consulting on Advanced Dash Functionality

Hi everyone,

I currently work for a tech start up and have built all our dashboards & reporting on dash plotly. I love the flexibility of the framework, but am now running into issues related to parallel computing, automating data refreshes, etc. I do appreciate that there is documentation out there, but it only goes so far.

All this to say, I’m needing someone who is an expert with dash and can help me put the pieces together. We are very open to paying, I just want to make sure we get someone who knows this space. Please reach out if you want to know more about the project and my challenges.

4 Likes

Hi @jonboone1 thanks for sharing!
I’d be happy to help, we can have a quick chat, just send me a direct message if interested.

2 Likes

Hey @jonboone1,

im very interested in your job as it is suitable for my experience in developing complex dash apps, kindly checkout some working examples of the dash apps i developed in the videos in links bellow:

also feel free to checkout my work history in my freelancing profiles in links bellow where 90% of it was related to dash and plotly

i would be happy to discuss the job with you in more details, thanks

Mazen Mohamed

2 Likes

Hi Jon,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Plotly freelancer and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew