What's the best way to embed plotly dash python to .Net?

hi,

title … and some random words. …

Hello @topotaman,

The easiest way would be to embed in an iframe.

If you want to control the dash app or control the .Net from the dash app, then you will need to make sure they are the same origin. You can actually make them the same origin by using some IIS routing magic. You’ll just need to remember to add a base pathname to your dash initialization.

Hi super jinnyzor!

I’m so newi … to embed in an iframe?? I will need a server … .and dont whant to use them for now… did you know there was a bar called isis near by … its everywhere! … fed of terrorists … as kultama says … the only terrorists are the ones that live a family without a home.

ok … but for an iframe I need a server … can’t a make a .Net app for desktop?

Are you using .Net already? If not, you should probably stick with just loading the dash app with uvicorn/gunicorn, etc.

need to use .Net … it for the windows app store

Are you trying to host it on your computer?

.Net brings in its own layer of difficulty with some of its content.

What exactly are you trying to do?

not host on my computer … just embed this in .Net so every one can use it, downloading it from the app store

To embed in an iframe:

<iframe src='<yoursite_address>' width='100%' height='100%'/>

You’d have to change your width and height depending on how large you want it to be.

I’m not going to use more servers … they cost money I dont have …

need to learn how to embed from python to .Net … super jinnyzor … you r not so super today … you look more diesel.

1 Like

Im used this to exe … (eded up only needing this):

brentvollebregt/auto-py-to-exe: Converts .py to .exe using a simple graphical interface (github.com)