๐ŸŽ‰ We're Hiring at Plotly!

Hi Everyone!

As this is my first time posting in this group itโ€™s be best if I introduced myself: my name is Brittany and Iโ€™m the People Operations Coordinator here at Plotly. I take care of our current employees, as well as help find future ones via recruitment! Which brings me to my main point of business hereโ€ฆ

:tada: Plotly is hiring! :tada:

In addition to the Graphing Libraries role that @nicolaskruchten posted about last week, Plotly is also looking for two other roles:

1. A Director of Sales Engineering

The Director of Sales Engineering is a people manager and Dash Enterprise and Dash Framework subject matter expert. This role is in charge of driving sales and the sales process by educating and training our customers to become Dash experts themselves, assisting Sales in customer and conference demonstrations. This role will serve as a liaison internally between business units and as well between Plotly and our customers. This role will also manage and develop the entire team of Sales Engineers by providing guidance, feedback and assistance to all team members.

1. A Customer Support and Success Engineer

Reporting into our Customer Success department, the Customer Success and Support Engineer will be responsible for helping our enterprise customers implement, optimize, and use our commercial product offerings. This will involve onboarding customers to Dash Enterprise, live debugging over phone and video calls, analyzing log files, creatively satisfying the constraints of highly varied customer environments, and discussing thorny technical issues with our software development engineers.

If you are interested in either of these roles and think you would be a good fit, I encourage you to apply!

If none of these roles match your profile, you can also submit your profile to our Talent Pool to get your name in our database for future roles.

3 Likes