Update Facet Plot in Chunks?

Relatively niche question, but I have about 5 or 6 charts that need to have their X axes lined up (timeseries) and when panning on one, the others pan in the same fashion. Now, the only way that I’m familiar with doing this would be via facet charts, which should get me most of the way toward the solution that I want. The only issue there is that the plots would load at the rate of the slowest query, as opposed to populating upon grabbing the relevant data for the given chart. This shouldn’t be too big of an issue if I just make my queries a bit more performant, but I was wondering whether there would be a way to update the facet charts along the way as queries completed, if that makes sense. Thanks!

P.s. Also, if anyone could point me to a source on how to set multiple yaxes on one subplot within a facet chart, while keeping the x axis of all of the plots the same, that would be awesome :slight_smile: (An additional option would be to use some kind of fancy JS to sync the panning of the different charts, which would allow me to access the loading state of each of the subplots and update them separately, but which might be a bit more annoying to sync the x axis across charts that have data across different date ranges. Loading state isn’t very important to me, so I think I would prefer getting the facet chart method to work if possible.)