Trying to get a plotly histogram with probability and rug parameters

I’m using the “creditcard.csv” data for Plotly histogram. I want to use parameters histnorm=‘probability’ and marginal=‘rug’
Before these parameters, I could run this code,

fig = px.histogram(df, x="Time", color="Class", histnorm='probability', color_discrete_sequence=["slategray",   "magenta"])
   fig.update_layout(title='Transactions Time Density Plot')
   fig.show()

But when I run this code;

fig = px.histogram(df, x="Time", color="Class", histnorm='probability', color_discrete_sequence=["slategray", "magenta"], marginal="rug", hover_data=["Time", "Class"])
    fig.update_layout(title='Transactions Time Density Plot')
    fig.show()

I couldn’t get any result even any warning and I had to restart the kernel.
How can I solve this?

creditcard.csv from kaggle has more than 100MB. Have you extracted some rows from that file? Could you give a link to your csv version, to run it? Otherwise we cannot express any opinion on what’s going on.

Thank you for your reply, this is the link:

https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/mlg-ulb/creditcardfraud

empet via Plotly Community Forum <notifications@plot.discoursemail.com>, 25 Oca 2024 Per, 23:48 tarihinde Ɵunu yazdı:

By the way, I haven’t extracted any row.

Gökhan Sancar <sancargokhan@gmail.com>, 26 Oca 2024 Cum, 09:21 tarihinde Ɵunu yazdı:

A file of more than 100MB has a big number of records and Plotly cannot process it.

Thanks,
I understand the data more than 100 MB is a problem but why box plot parameter is ok and rug plot not. Do they use all the dataset?

empet via Plotly Community Forum <notifications@plot.discoursemail.com>, 26 Oca 2024 Cum, 21:34 tarihinde Ɵunu yazdı:

To see why the rug plot isn’t displayed you should extract a few records from that big file, and test the behaviour of that subfile to be able to deduce what causes the reported issue. Sincerely, I don’t want to download such a big file on my system.

You asked me for the dataset link to run knowing how big it was, anyway, thanks. I see, plotly is not enough.