I started working on a cookiecutter for Dash apps.
- Environment variables configured with a
- Continuous Integration with
- Code Quality with
- Test coverage with
- Python dependencies management with
- Python code formatting with black
- A utility shell script to create a Python virtual environment and create the Initial commit
Suggestions and feedback are very welcome!
I have some issues in deploying the generated Dash app on Heroku though.
I followed the guide in the Dash documentation, and I deployed other Dash apps in the past. I’m not sure, but from the Heroku logs it seems a packaging issue. Maybe it depends on how I organized the code in modules…