Share Your App - Explore Page - March 2024

Hi! Alvin here.

Last week, to add some excitement to my dull weekend, I created a dashboard using Dash, which I named “Dashboard Pemburu Mie” or “Noodle Hunter Dashboard”. The idea stemmed from the fact that noodles are one of the most favorite foods in Indonesia. Consequently, there are numerous noodle products, restaurants, and food stalls that exclusively serve noodles, almost in every borough or neighborhood. To facilitate exploration of noodle shops in Jakarta (as I only scraped Google Maps business data for Jakarta), I filtered the shops to only include those with good ratings. The dashboard allows users to see the address, the number of ratings and reviews each shop has received, and more. Users can even read some related articles about noodles. So, as I mentioned earlier, since noodles are among the most beloved foods in Indonesia, the response to my dashboard has been quite positive, I believe. I’ve created five dashboards with Dash, but this one has, so far, received a lot of appreciation from people online (here’s my thread for the dashboard). That’s why I’m really happy to share it here, too, in the hope of receiving valuable feedback or criticisms that could help me refine my dashboard. You can visit the dashboard at this link: https://bit.ly/pemburu-mie to try it out.

I just wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to the community and the Dash team for developing such amazing tools.

1 Like