Plotly Scatter Plot Text as HTML/CSS

I have a python script that builds the plotly chart on the python side, and puts the figure as HTML in a local HTML document. I would like to have a chart series for notes, and use a font awesome icon to mark where (at date) each note exists. However, on the test text appears. The font awesome icon does not display. Sample code below:

fig.add_trace(go.Scatter(x=df["DATE"], y=df["Note"],
                       mode="lines+text",
                       name="Lines and Text",
                       text="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>",
                       textposition="top center"
        ))

It seems the text appears italic as well. I don’t gather that the i is recognized as icon. But it does seem to execute as HTML, because if I use text="<b>bold text</b>", then I do see bold text in the plot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Hello @allsyntax,

Are you importing font awesome library so it will recognize the class?

Also, if you are creating html pages, you could look into Dash for it. Or are you saving the html files to create some sort of history?

@jinnyzor - Thanks for your reply. I am not importing the FA library. Do I need to include an external style sheet? I wasn’t sure that this is required, as I anticipated plotly would pass along the HTML (once it’s created via:fig.to_HTML()) for the icon (<i class='fa fa-home'></i>). Then, when the plot is viewed in my HTML document (which has the style sheet linked up), it would see that HTML, and interpret it to show the icon.

If it’s not possible - alternate idea 1:
I use BeautifulSoup to place the plot into a designated div container (replace empty div with div + plotly html). I have been thinking that if plotly isn’t generating executable HTML for text, that might be able to first set a dummy placeholder (like: text="zzzzz", and then, use BeautifulSoup to replace that with the HTML I need.

If it’s not possible - alternate idea 2:
Use the image of the icon instead. However, my DF is large, and it seems that putting the image as an array isn’t possible, that a loop would be required. I’m concerned this would significantly slow down the performance.

Yes. You should include the external style sheet. Try that and then choose the other options if that doesn’t work.

@jinnyzor - I’m not finding resources on including external CSS for python plotly. I only see info on plotly dash - which I am not using.

import plotly
import plotly.express as px
import plotly.graph_objects as go

Here, give this a shot for your export to html:

import plotly.express as px
df = px.data.gapminder().query("year == 2007").query("continent == 'Europe'")
df.loc[df['pop'] < 2.e6, 'country'] = 'Other countries' # Represent only large countries
fig = px.pie(df, values='pop', names='country', title='Population of European continent')
fig.write_html('test.html')

with open('test.html', 'r') as f:
    raw = f.read()
    fixed = raw.replace('<head>', '<head><link rel="stylesheet" '
                                  'href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/6.2.0/css/all.min.css"></link>')

with open('test.html', 'w') as f:
    f.write(fixed)

This replaces the head to import the stylesheet.

There might be some misunderstanding. I do have the font awesome stylesheet linked in my HTML doc. This is where the plotly fig. html ends up- and is viewed in a browser. That’s why I was thinking it should see <i class='fa fa-home'>test</i> and show the icon. Instead, italicized “test” appears; if I remove test text, icon still doesn’t show. But if I do text="<b>test</b>" then bold text actually does appear. So it seems to be executing HTML, but doesn’t seem to recognize <i as icon; instead as italic.

Here is how I generate the plotly chart in python:

myFig = fig.to_html(full_html=False, include_plotlyjs=False)

Then, myFig is combined with my html template (using beautifulsoup) to append the chart where I need it, in a <div id='plotly'></div> container. like this:

myFig = BeautifulSoup(myFig, "html.parser") .

with open(myPath.rstrip('script.py')+'test.html') as fp:
        soup = BeautifulSoup(fp, "html.parser")
        tag = soup.find(id="plotly")
        tag.clear() #erase any pre-existing div contents from prior runs of script.
        tag.append(myFig)

with open(myPath.rstrip('script.py')+'test.html', "w", encoding='utf-8') as final:
        final.write(str(soup))
        final.close()

Edit 1 – Here is the portion of HTML that plotly generates via fig.to_html, as it relates to my text=icon issue:

<g class="textpoint" transform="translate(0,9)">
                        <text x="120.36" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                           <tspan style="font-style:italic">test</tspan>
                        </text>
                     </g>

Edit2 – Just brute-force editing the HTML after it’s generated – replacing tspan italic with <i class='fa fa-home'> isn’t working. While I believe I could successfully replace these elements and attributes, it doesn’t appear to work either.

I may need to pursue alternate idea #2 - using an image of the icon instead. Might anyone have an example of using an image for the series data points with an efficient loop from a dataframe? DF contains date, and note fields. Notes contains a boolean value; 0 default, but 1 where a note exists for the date.

Try replacing this:

With this:

<tspan class="fa fa-home">test</tspan>

Here is python code of my efforts combined into one, and the resulting plotly HTML. I wrapped the output into an HTML file with the font awesome reference so that someone could copy and paste this and visualize what I’m seeing. I’ve also included an attempt to add an image for each data point, but that’s not working either (note, due to character limit, code plotly HTML is just for the icon text attempt).

plotly code:

fig = go.Figure()
        fig.add_trace(
             go.Scatter(mode='markers+text', name='Notes',
                        x=df['D_DATE'],
                        y=df['Note'],
                        text="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>",   ## Attempt of font awesome icon code
                        textposition="top center",
                        marker=dict(
                           size=15,
                           opacity=0.5,
                           symbol="triangle-down",
                           color="Grey",
                           line=dict(
                               width=1,
                               color="DarkGrey"
                           )
                        )
             )
        )
        # Font awesome image
        myIcon = Image.open(myPath.rstrip('script.py')+"\images\home.png")

df3 = df.dropna(subset=['Note']) #limit loop to only dates with a note

for(_, col1, col2) in df3.itertuples(name=None):
           fig.add_layout_image(
              dict(
                source=myIcon,
                xref="x",
                yref="y",
                x=col1,
                y=col2,
                sizex=3,
                sizey=3,
                xanchor="center",
                yanchor="middle",
                #sizing="contain",
                #opacity=0.8,
                layer="above"
              )
           )

HTML file Part 1 of 3:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Plotly Output</title>
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/6.1.1/css/all.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/6.1.1/css/v4-shims.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
</head>
<body>
<div>
   <div id="9cf9609f-1b3f-4a82-aa8c-d7d7dc328480" class="plotly-graph-div js-plotly-plot" style="height:100%; width:100%;">
      <div class="plot-container plotly">
         <div class="user-select-none svg-container" style="position: relative; width: 100%; height: 450px;">
            <svg class="main-svg" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" width="852.656" height="450" style="background: white;">
               <defs id="defs-5f04dd">
                  <g class="clips">
                     <clipPath id="clip5f04ddxyplot" class="plotclip">
                        <rect width="823" height="405"></rect>
                     </clipPath>
                     <clipPath class="axesclip" id="clip5f04ddx">
                        <rect x="20" y="0" width="823" height="450"></rect>
                     </clipPath>
                     <clipPath class="axesclip" id="clip5f04ddy">
                        <rect x="0" y="25" width="852.656" height="405"></rect>
                     </clipPath>
                     <clipPath class="axesclip" id="clip5f04ddxy">
                        <rect x="20" y="25" width="823" height="405"></rect>
                     </clipPath>
                  </g>
                  <g class="gradients"></g>
               </defs>
               <g class="bglayer">
                  <rect class="bg" x="20" y="25" width="823" height="405" style="fill: rgb(229, 236, 246); fill-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 0;"></rect>
               </g>
               <g class="draglayer cursor-crosshair">
                  <g class="xy">
                     <rect class="nsewdrag drag" data-subplot="xy" x="20" y="25" width="823" height="405" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="nwdrag drag cursor-nw-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="0" y="5" width="20" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="nedrag drag cursor-ne-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="843" y="5" width="20" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="swdrag drag cursor-sw-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="0" y="430" width="20" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="sedrag drag cursor-se-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="843" y="430" width="20" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="ewdrag drag cursor-ew-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="102.30000000000001" y="430.5" width="658.4000000000001" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="wdrag drag cursor-w-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="20" y="430.5" width="82.30000000000001" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="edrag drag cursor-e-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="760.7" y="430.5" width="82.30000000000001" height="20" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="nsdrag drag cursor-ns-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="-0.5" y="65.5" width="20" height="324" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="sdrag drag cursor-s-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="-0.5" y="389.5" width="20" height="40.5" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                     <rect class="ndrag drag cursor-n-resize" data-subplot="xy" x="-0.5" y="25" width="20" height="40.5" style="fill: transparent; stroke-width: 0; pointer-events: all;"></rect>
                  </g>
               </g>
               <g class="layer-below">
                  <g class="imagelayer"></g>
                  <g class="shapelayer"></g>
               </g>
               <g class="cartesianlayer">
                  <g class="subplot xy">
                     <g class="layer-subplot">
                     </g>
                     <g class="gridlayer">
                        <g class="x">
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(125.57,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(242.05,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(359.82,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(475.66,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(593.43,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(709.27,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="xgrid crisp" transform="translate(827.04,0)" d="M0,25v405" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                        </g>
                        <g class="y">
                           <path class="ygrid crisp" transform="translate(0,328.75)" d="M20,0h823" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="ygrid crisp" transform="translate(0,227.5)" d="M20,0h823" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                           <path class="ygrid crisp" transform="translate(0,126.25)" d="M20,0h823" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 1px;"></path>
                        </g>
                     </g>
                     <g class="zerolinelayer">
                        <path class="yzl zl crisp" transform="translate(0,430)" d="M20,0h823" style="stroke: rgb(255, 255, 255); stroke-opacity: 1; stroke-width: 2px;"></path>
                     </g>
                     <path class="xlines-below"></path>
                     <path class="ylines-below"></path>
                     <g class="overlines-below"></g>
                     <g class="xaxislayer-below"></g>
                     <g class="yaxislayer-below"></g>
                     <g class="overaxes-below"></g>
                     <g class="plot" transform="translate(20,25)" clip-path="url('#clip5f04ddxyplot')">
                        <g class="scatterlayer mlayer">
                           <g class="trace scatter tracef97284" style="stroke-miterlimit: 2; opacity: 1;">
                              <g class="fills"></g>
                              <g class="errorbars"></g>
                              <g class="lines"></g>
                              <g class="points">
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(129.25,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(339.82,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(538.87,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(588.15,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(648.95,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(718.07,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                                 <path class="point" transform="translate(759.03,202.5)" d="M-8.66,-3.75H8.66L0,7.5Z" style="opacity: 0.5; stroke-width: 1px; fill: rgb(128, 128, 128); fill-opacity: 1; stroke: rgb(169, 169, 169); stroke-opacity: 1;"></path>
                              </g>
                              <g class="text">
                                 <g class="textpoint" transform="translate(10.375,19.375)">
                                    <text x="129.25" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                                    <text x="339.82" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                                    <text x="538.87" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                                    <text x="588.15" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                                    <text x="648.95" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                                    <text x="718.07" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                                    <text x="759.03" y="202.5" data-unformatted="<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>" data-math="N" text-anchor="start" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">
                                    </text>
                                 </g>
                              </g>
                           </g>
                        </g>
                     </g>
                     <g class="overplot"></g>
                     <path class="xlines-above crisp" d="M0,0" style="fill: none;"></path>
                     <path class="ylines-above crisp" d="M0,0" style="fill: none;"></path>
                     <g class="overlines-above"></g>
                     <g class="xaxislayer-above">

HTML part 2:

<g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jan 2020" data-math="N" transform="translate(125.57,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jan 2020</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jul 2020" data-math="N" transform="translate(242.05,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jul 2020</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jan 2021" data-math="N" transform="translate(359.82,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jan 2021</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jul 2021" data-math="N" transform="translate(475.66,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jul 2021</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jan 2022" data-math="N" transform="translate(593.43,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jan 2022</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jul 2022" data-math="N" transform="translate(709.27,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jul 2022</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="xtick">
                           <text text-anchor="middle" x="0" y="443" data-unformatted="Jan 2023" data-math="N" transform="translate(827.04,0)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">Jan 2023</text>
                        </g>
                     </g>
                     <g class="yaxislayer-above">
                        <g class="ytick">
                           <text text-anchor="end" x="19" y="4.199999999999999" data-unformatted="0" data-math="N" transform="translate(0,430)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">0</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="ytick">
                           <text text-anchor="end" x="19" y="4.199999999999999" data-unformatted="0.5" data-math="N" transform="translate(0,328.75)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">0.5</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="ytick">
                           <text text-anchor="end" x="19" y="4.199999999999999" data-unformatted="1" data-math="N" transform="translate(0,227.5)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">1</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="ytick">
                           <text text-anchor="end" x="19" y="4.199999999999999" data-unformatted="1.5" data-math="N" transform="translate(0,126.25)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">1.5</text>
                        </g>
                        <g class="ytick">
                           <text text-anchor="end" x="19" y="4.199999999999999" data-unformatted="2" data-math="N" transform="translate(0,25)" style="font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; fill: rgb(42, 63, 95); fill-opacity: 1; white-space: pre;">2</text>
                        </g>
                     </g>
                     <g class="overaxes-above"></g>
                  </g>
               </g>
               <g class="polarlayer"></g>
               <g class="ternarylayer"></g>
               <g class="geolayer"></g>
               <g class="funnelarealayer"></g>
               <g class="pielayer"></g>
               <g class="treemaplayer"></g>
               <g class="sunburstlayer"></g>
               <g class="glimages"></g>
            </svg>
            <div class="gl-container"></div>
            <svg class="main-svg" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" width="852.656" height="450">
               <defs id="topdefs-5f04dd">
                  <g class="clips"></g>
               </defs>
               <g class="indicatorlayer"></g>
               <g class="layer-above">
               </g>
               <g class="infolayer">
                  <g class="g-gtitle"></g>
                  <g class="g-xtitle"></g>
                  <g class="g-ytitle"></g>
               </g>
               <g class="menulayer"></g>
               <g class="zoomlayer"></g>
            </svg>
            <div class="modebar-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%;">
               <div id="modebar-5f04dd" class="modebar modebar--hover ease-bg">
                  <div class="modebar-group">
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Download plot as a png" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 1000 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m500 450c-83 0-150-67-150-150 0-83 67-150 150-150 83 0 150 67 150 150 0 83-67 150-150 150z m400 150h-120c-16 0-34 13-39 29l-31 93c-6 15-23 28-40 28h-340c-16 0-34-13-39-28l-31-94c-6-15-23-28-40-28h-120c-55 0-100-45-100-100v-450c0-55 45-100 100-100h800c55 0 100 45 100 100v450c0 55-45 100-100 100z m-400-550c-138 0-250 112-250 250 0 138 112 250 250 250 138 0 250-112 250-250 0-138-112-250-250-250z m365 380c-19 0-35 16-35 35 0 19 16 35 35 35 19 0 35-16 35-35 0-19-16-35-35-35z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                  </div>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn active" data-title="Zoom" data-attr="dragmode" data-val="zoom" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                           <path d="m1000-25l-250 251c40 63 63 138 63 218 0 224-182 406-407 406-224 0-406-182-406-406s183-406 407-406c80 0 155 22 218 62l250-250 125 125z m-812 250l0 438 437 0 0-438-437 0z m62 375l313 0 0-312-313 0 0 312z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Pan" data-attr="dragmode" data-val="pan" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                           <path d="m1000 350l-187 188 0-125-250 0 0 250 125 0-188 187-187-187 125 0 0-250-250 0 0 125-188-188 186-187 0 125 252 0 0-250-125 0 187-188 188 188-125 0 0 250 250 0 0-126 187 188z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Box Select" data-attr="dragmode" data-val="select" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                           <path d="m0 850l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m286 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m285 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m286 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m-857-286l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m857 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m-857-285l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m857 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m-857-286l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m286 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m285 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z m286 0l0-143 143 0 0 143-143 0z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Lasso Select" data-attr="dragmode" data-val="lasso" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 1031 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m1018 538c-36 207-290 336-568 286-277-48-473-256-436-463 10-57 36-108 76-151-13-66 11-137 68-183 34-28 75-41 114-42l-55-70 0 0c-2-1-3-2-4-3-10-14-8-34 5-45 14-11 34-8 45 4 1 1 2 3 2 5l0 0 113 140c16 11 31 24 45 40 4 3 6 7 8 11 48-3 100 0 151 9 278 48 473 255 436 462z m-624-379c-80 14-149 48-197 96 42 42 109 47 156 9 33-26 47-66 41-105z m-187-74c-19 16-33 37-39 60 50-32 109-55 174-68-42-25-95-24-135 8z m360 75c-34-7-69-9-102-8 8 62-16 128-68 170-73 59-175 54-244-5-9 20-16 40-20 61-28 159 121 317 333 354s407-60 434-217c28-159-121-318-333-355z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                  </div>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Zoom in" data-attr="zoom" data-val="in" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 875 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m1 787l0-875 875 0 0 875-875 0z m687-500l-187 0 0-187-125 0 0 187-188 0 0 125 188 0 0 187 125 0 0-187 187 0 0-125z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Zoom out" data-attr="zoom" data-val="out" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 875 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m0 788l0-876 875 0 0 876-875 0z m688-500l-500 0 0 125 500 0 0-125z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Autoscale" data-attr="zoom" data-val="auto" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                           <path d="m250 850l-187 0-63 0 0-62 0-188 63 0 0 188 187 0 0 62z m688 0l-188 0 0-62 188 0 0-188 62 0 0 188 0 62-62 0z m-875-938l0 188-63 0 0-188 0-62 63 0 187 0 0 62-187 0z m875 188l0-188-188 0 0-62 188 0 62 0 0 62 0 188-62 0z m-125 188l-1 0-93-94-156 156 156 156 92-93 2 0 0 250-250 0 0-2 93-92-156-156-156 156 94 92 0 2-250 0 0-250 0 0 93 93 157-156-157-156-93 94 0 0 0-250 250 0 0 0-94 93 156 157 156-157-93-93 0 0 250 0 0 250z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Reset axes" data-attr="zoom" data-val="reset" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 928.6 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m786 296v-267q0-15-11-26t-25-10h-214v214h-143v-214h-214q-15 0-25 10t-11 26v267q0 1 0 2t0 2l321 264 321-264q1-1 1-4z m124 39l-34-41q-5-5-12-6h-2q-7 0-12 3l-386 322-386-322q-7-4-13-4-7 2-12 7l-35 41q-4 5-3 13t6 12l401 334q18 15 42 15t43-15l136-114v109q0 8 5 13t13 5h107q8 0 13-5t5-13v-227l122-102q5-5 6-12t-4-13z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                  </div>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Toggle Spike Lines" data-attr="_cartesianSpikesEnabled" data-val="on" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="n">
                           <path d="M512 409c0-57-46-104-103-104-57 0-104 47-104 104 0 57 47 103 104 103 57 0 103-46 103-103z m-327-39l92 0 0 92-92 0z m-185 0l92 0 0 92-92 0z m370-186l92 0 0 93-92 0z m0-184l92 0 0 92-92 0z" transform="matrix(1.5 0 0 -1.5 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn active" data-title="Show closest data on hover" data-attr="hovermode" data-val="closest" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="ne">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 1500 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m375 725l0 0-375-375 375-374 0-1 1125 0 0 750-1125 0z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                     <a rel="tooltip" class="modebar-btn" data-title="Compare data on hover" data-attr="hovermode" data-val="x" data-toggle="false" data-gravity="ne">
                        <svg viewBox="0 0 1125 1000" class="icon" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <path d="m187 786l0 2-187-188 188-187 0 0 937 0 0 373-938 0z m0-499l0 1-187-188 188-188 0 0 937 0 0 376-938-1z" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 850)"></path>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                  </div>

HTML part 3. Hope this is helpful:

<a href="https://plotly.com/" target="_blank" data-title="Produced with Plotly" class="modebar-btn plotlyjsicon modebar-btn--logo">
                        <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 132 132" height="1em" width="1em">
                           <defs>
                              <style>.cls-1 {fill: #3f4f75;} .cls-2 {fill: #80cfbe;} .cls-3 {fill: #fff;}</style>
                           </defs>
                           <title>plotly-logomark</title>
                           <g id="symbol">
                              <rect class="cls-1" width="132" height="132" rx="6" ry="6"></rect>
                              <circle class="cls-2" cx="78" cy="54" r="6"></circle>
                              <circle class="cls-2" cx="102" cy="30" r="6"></circle>
                              <circle class="cls-2" cx="78" cy="30" r="6"></circle>
                              <circle class="cls-2" cx="54" cy="30" r="6"></circle>
                              <circle class="cls-2" cx="30" cy="30" r="6"></circle>
                              <circle class="cls-2" cx="30" cy="54" r="6"></circle>
                              <path class="cls-3" d="M30,72a6,6,0,0,0-6,6v24a6,6,0,0,0,12,0V78A6,6,0,0,0,30,72Z"></path>
                              <path class="cls-3" d="M78,72a6,6,0,0,0-6,6v24a6,6,0,0,0,12,0V78A6,6,0,0,0,78,72Z"></path>
                              <path class="cls-3" d="M54,48a6,6,0,0,0-6,6v48a6,6,0,0,0,12,0V54A6,6,0,0,0,54,48Z"></path>
                              <path class="cls-3" d="M102,48a6,6,0,0,0-6,6v48a6,6,0,0,0,12,0V54A6,6,0,0,0,102,48Z"></path>
                           </g>
                        </svg>
                     </a>
                  </div>
               </div>
            </div>
            <svg class="main-svg" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" width="852.656" height="450">
               <g class="hoverlayer"></g>
            </svg>
         </div>
      </div>
   </div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Lastly, there is this big script at the end (1 of 2):

<script type = "text/javascript" > window.PLOTLYENV = window.PLOTLYENV || {};
if (document.getElementById("9cf9609f-1b3f-4a82-aa8c-d7d7dc328480")) {
    Plotly.newPlot("9cf9609f-1b3f-4a82-aa8c-d7d7dc328480", [{
        "marker": {
            "color": "Grey",
            "line": {
                "color": "DarkGrey",
                "width": 1
            },
            "opacity": 0.5,
            "size": 15,
            "symbol": "triangle-down"
        },
        "mode": "markers+text",
        "name": "Notes",
        "text": "<i class='fa fa-home'>test</i>",
        "textposition": "bottom right",
        "x": ["2019-10-07T00:00:00", "2019-10-08T00:00:00", "2019-10-09T00:00:00", "2019-10-10T00:00:00", "2019-10-11T00:00:00", "2019-10-12T00:00:00", "2019-10-13T00:00:00", "2019-10-14T00:00:00", "2019-10-15T00:00:00", "2019-10-16T00:00:00", "2019-10-17T00:00:00", "2019-10-18T00:00:00", "2019-10-19T00:00:00", "2019-10-20T00:00:00", "2019-10-21T00:00:00", "2019-10-22T00:00:00", "2019-10-23T00:00:00", "2019-10-24T00:00:00", "2019-10-25T00:00:00", "2019-10-26T00:00:00", "2019-10-27T00:00:00", "2019-10-28T00:00:00", "2019-10-29T00:00:00", "2019-10-30T00:00:00", "2019-10-31T00:00:00", "2019-11-01T00:00:00", "2019-11-02T00:00:00", "2019-11-03T00:00:00", "2019-11-04T00:00:00", "2019-11-05T00:00:00", "2019-11-06T00:00:00", "2019-11-07T00:00:00", "2019-11-08T00:00:00", "2019-11-09T00:00:00", "2019-11-10T00:00:00", "2019-11-11T00:00:00", "2019-11-12T00:00:00", "2019-11-13T00:00:00", "2019-11-14T00:00:00", "2019-11-15T00:00:00", "2019-11-16T00:00:00", "2019-11-17T00:00:00", "2019-11-18T00:00:00", "2019-11-19T00:00:00", "2019-11-20T00:00:00", "2019-11-21T00:00:00", "2019-11-22T00:00:00", "2019-11-23T00:00:00", "2019-11-24T00:00:00", "2019-11-25T00:00:00", "2019-11-26T00:00:00", "2019-11-27T00:00:00", "2019-11-28T00:00:00", "2019-11-29T00:00:00", "2019-11-30T00:00:00", "2019-12-01T00:00:00", "2019-12-02T00:00:00", "2019-12-03T00:00:00", "2019-12-04T00:00:00", "2019-12-05T00:00:00", "2019-12-06T00:00:00", "2019-12-07T00:00:00", "2019-12-08T00:00:00", "2019-12-09T00:00:00", "2019-12-10T00:00:00", "2019-12-11T00:00:00", "2019-12-12T00:00:00", "2019-12-13T00:00:00", "2019-12-14T00:00:00", "2019-12-15T00:00:00", "2019-12-16T00:00:00", "2019-12-17T00:00:00", "2019-12-18T00:00:00", "2019-12-19T00:00:00", "2019-12-20T00:00:00", "2019-12-21T00:00:00", "2019-12-22T00:00:00", "2019-12-23T00:00:00", "2019-12-24T00:00:00", "2019-12-25T00:00:00", "2019-12-26T00:00:00", "2019-12-27T00:00:00", "2019-12-28T00:00:00", "2019-12-29T00:00:00", "2019-12-30T00:00:00", "2019-12-31T00:00:00", "2020-01-01T00:00:00", "2020-01-02T00:00:00", "2020-01-03T00:00:00", "2020-01-04T00:00:00", "2020-01-05T00:00:00", "2020-01-06T00:00:00", "2020-01-07T00:00:00", "2020-01-08T00:00:00", "2020-01-09T00:00:00", "2020-01-10T00:00:00", "2020-01-11T00:00:00", "2020-01-12T00:00:00", "2020-01-13T00:00:00", "2020-01-14T00:00:00", "2020-01-15T00:00:00", "2020-01-16T00:00:00", "2020-01-17T00:00:00", "2020-01-18T00:00:00", "2020-01-19T00:00:00", "2020-01-20T00:00:00", "2020-01-21T00:00:00", "2020-01-22T00:00:00", "2020-01-23T00:00:00", "2020-01-24T00:00:00", "2020-01-25T00:00:00", "2020-01-26T00:00:00", "2020-01-27T00:00:00", "2020-01-28T00:00:00", "2020-01-29T00:00:00", "2020-01-30T00:00:00", "2020-01-31T00:00:00", "2020-02-01T00:00:00", "2020-02-02T00:00:00", "2020-02-03T00:00:00", "2020-02-04T00:00:00", "2020-02-05T00:00:00", "2020-02-06T00:00:00", "2020-02-07T00:00:00", "2020-02-08T00:00:00", "2020-02-09T00:00:00", "2020-02-10T00:00:00", "2020-02-11T00:00:00", "2020-02-12T00:00:00", "2020-02-13T00:00:00", "2020-02-14T00:00:00", "2020-02-15T00:00:00", "2020-02-16T00:00:00", "2020-02-17T00:00:00", "2020-02-18T00:00:00", "2020-02-19T00:00:00", "2020-02-20T00:00:00", "2020-02-21T00:00:00", "2020-02-22T00:00:00", "2020-02-23T00:00:00", "2020-02-24T00:00:00", "2020-02-25T00:00:00", "2020-02-26T00:00:00", "2020-02-27T00:00:00", "2020-02-28T00:00:00", "2020-02-29T00:00:00", "2020-03-01T00:00:00", "2020-03-02T00:00:00", "2020-03-03T00:00:00", "2020-03-04T00:00:00", "2020-03-05T00:00:00", "2020-03-06T00:00:00", "2020-03-07T00:00:00", "2020-03-08T00:00:00", "2020-03-09T00:00:00", "2020-03-10T00:00:00", "2020-03-11T00:00:00", "2020-03-12T00:00:00", "2020-03-13T00:00:00", "2020-03-14T00:00:00", "2020-03-15T00:00:00", "2020-03-16T00:00:00", "2020-03-17T00:00:00", "2020-03-18T00:00:00", "2020-03-19T00:00:00", "2020-03-20T00:00:00", "2020-03-21T00:00:00", "2020-03-22T00:00:00", "2020-03-23T00:00:00", "2020-03-24T00:00:00", "2020-03-25T00:00:00", "2020-03-26T00:00:00", "2020-03-27T00:00:00", "2020-03-28T00:00:00", "2020-03-29T00:00:00", "2020-03-30T00:00:00", "2020-03-31T00:00:00", "2020-04-01T00:00:00", "2020-04-02T00:00:00", "2020-04-03T00:00:00", "2020-04-04T00:00:00", "2020-04-05T00:00:00", "2020-04-06T00:00:00", "2020-04-07T00:00:00", "2020-04-08T00:00:00", "2020-04-09T00:00:00", "2020-04-10T00:00:00", "2020-04-11T00:00:00", "2020-04-12T00:00:00", "2020-04-13T00:00:00", "2020-04-14T00:00:00", "2020-04-15T00:00:00", "2020-04-16T00:00:00", "2020-04-17T00:00:00", "2020-04-18T00:00:00", "2020-04-19T00:00:00", "2020-04-20T00:00:00", "2020-04-21T00:00:00", "2020-04-22T00:00:00", "2020-04-23T00:00:00", "2020-04-24T00:00:00", "2020-04-25T00:00:00", "2020-04-26T00:00:00", "2020-04-27T00:00:00", "2020-04-28T00:00:00", "2020-04-29T00:00:00", "2020-04-30T00:00:00", "2020-05-01T00:00:00", "2020-05-02T00:00:00", "2020-05-03T00:00:00", "2020-05-04T00:00:00", "2020-05-05T00:00:00", "2020-05-06T00:00:00", "2020-05-07T00:00:00", "2020-05-08T00:00:00", "2020-05-09T00:00:00", "2020-05-10T00:00:00", "2020-05-11T00:00:00", "2020-05-12T00:00:00", "2020-05-13T00:00:00", "2020-05-14T00:00:00", "2020-05-15T00:00:00", "2020-05-16T00:00:00", "2020-05-17T00:00:00", "2020-05-18T00:00:00", "2020-05-19T00:00:00", "2020-05-20T00:00:00", "2020-05-21T00:00:00", "2020-05-22T00:00:00", "2020-05-23T00:00:00", "2020-05-24T00:00:00", "2020-05-25T00:00:00", "2020-05-26T00:00:00", "2020-05-27T00:00:00", "2020-05-28T00:00:00", "2020-05-29T00:00:00", "2020-05-30T00:00:00", "2020-05-31T00:00:00", "2020-06-01T00:00:00", "2020-06-02T00:00:00", "2020-06-03T00:00:00", "2020-06-04T00:00:00", "2020-06-05T00:00:00", "2020-06-06T00:00:00", "2020-06-07T00:00:00", "2020-06-08T00:00:00", "2020-06-09T00:00:00", "2020-06-10T00:00:00", "2020-06-11T00:00:00", "2020-06-12T00:00:00", "2020-06-13T00:00:00", "2020-06-14T00:00:00", "2020-06-15T00:00:00", "2020-06-16T00:00:00", "2020-06-17T00:00:00", "2020-06-18T00:00:00", "2020-06-19T00:00:00", "2020-06-20T00:00:00", "2020-06-21T00:00:00", "2020-06-22T00:00:00", "2020-06-23T00:00:00", "2020-06-24T00:00:00", "2020-06-25T00:00:00", "2020-06-26T00:00:00", "2020-06-27T00:00:00", "2020-06-28T00:00:00", "2020-06-29T00:00:00", "2020-06-30T00:00:00", "2020-07-01T00:00:00", "2020-07-02T00:00:00", "2020-07-03T00:00:00", "2020-07-04T00:00:00", "2020-07-05T00:00:00", "2020-07-06T00:00:00", "2020-07-07T00:00:00", "2020-07-08T00:00:00", "2020-07-09T00:00:00", "2020-07-10T00:00:00", "2020-07-11T00:00:00", "2020-07-12T00:00:00", "2020-07-13T00:00:00", "2020-07-14T00:00:00", "2020-07-15T00:00:00", "2020-07-16T00:00:00", "2020-07-17T00:00:00", "2020-07-18T00:00:00", "2020-07-19T00:00:00", "2020-07-20T00:00:00", "2020-07-21T00:00:00", "2020-07-22T00:00:00", "2020-07-23T00:00:00", "2020-07-24T00:00:00", "2020-07-25T00:00:00", "2020-07-26T00:00:00", "2020-07-27T00:00:00", "2020-07-28T00:00:00", "2020-07-29T00:00:00", "2020-07-30T00:00:00", "2020-07-31T00:00:00", "2020-08-01T00:00:00", "2020-08-02T00:00:00", "2020-08-03T00:00:00", "2020-08-04T00:00:00", "2020-08-05T00:00:00", "2020-08-06T00:00:00", "2020-08-07T00:00:00", "2020-08-08T00:00:00", "2020-08-09T00:00:00", "2020-08-10T00:00:00", "2020-08-11T00:00:00", "2020-08-12T00:00:00", "2020-08-13T00:00:00", "2020-08-14T00:00:00", "2020-08-15T00:00:00", "2020-08-16T00:00:00", "2020-08-17T00:00:00", "2020-08-18T00:00:00", "2020-08-19T00:00:00", "2020-08-20T00:00:00", "2020-08-21T00:00:00", "2020-08-22T00:00:00", "2020-08-23T00:00:00", "2020-08-24T00:00:00", "2020-08-25T00:00:00", "2020-08-26T00:00:00", "2020-08-27T00:00:00", "2020-08-28T00:00:00", "2020-08-29T00:00:00", "2020-08-30T00:00:00", "2020-08-31T00:00:00", "2020-09-01T00:00:00", "2020-09-02T00:00:00", "2020-09-03T00:00:00", "2020-09-04T00:00:00", "2020-09-05T00:00:00", "2020-09-06T00:00:00", "2020-09-07T00:00:00", "2020-09-08T00:00:00", "2020-09-09T00:00:00", "2020-09-10T00:00:00", "2020-09-11T00:00:00", "2020-09-12T00:00:00", "2020-09-13T00:00:00", "2020-09-14T00:00:00", "2020-09-15T00:00:00", "2020-09-16T00:00:00", "2020-09-17T00:00:00", "2020-09-18T00:00:00", "2020-09-19T00:00:00", "2020-09-20T00:00:00", "2020-09-21T00:00:00", "2020-09-22T00:00:00", "2020-09-23T00:00:00", "2020-09-24T00:00:00", "2020-09-25T00:00:00", "2020-09-26T00:00:00", "2020-09-27T00:00:00", "2020-09-28T00:00:00", "2020-09-29T00:00:00", "2020-09-30T00:00:00", "2020-10-01T00:00:00", "2020-10-02T00:00:00", "2020-10-03T00:00:00", "2020-10-04T00:00:00", "2020-10-05T00:00:00", "2020-10-06T00:00:00", "2020-10-07T00:00:00", "2020-10-08T00:00:00", "2020-10-09T00:00:00", "2020-10-10T00:00:00", "2020-10-11T00:00:00", "2020-10-12T00:00:00", "2020-10-13T00:00:00", "2020-10-14T00:00:00", "2020-10-15T00:00:00", "2020-10-16T00:00:00", "2020-10-17T00:00:00", "2020-10-18T00:00:00", "2020-10-19T00:00:00", "2020-10-20T00:00:00", "2020-10-21T00:00:00", "2020-10-22T00:00:00", "2020-10-23T00:00:00", "2020-10-24T00:00:00", "2020-10-25T00:00:00", "2020-10-26T00:00:00", "2020-10-27T00:00:00", "2020-10-28T00:00:00", "2020-10-29T00:00:00", "2020-10-30T00:00:00", "2020-10-31T00:00:00", "2020-11-01T00:00:00", "2020-11-02T00:00:00", "2020-11-03T00:00:00", "2020-11-04T00:00:00", "2020-11-05T00:00:00", "2020-11-06T00:00:00", "2020-11-07T00:00:00", "2020-11-08T00:00:00", "2020-11-09T00:00:00", "2020-11-10T00:00:00", "2020-11-11T00:00:00", "2020-11-12T00:00:00", "2020-11-13T00:00:00", "2020-11-14T00:00:00", "2020-11-15T00:00:00", "2020-11-16T00:00:00", "2020-11-17T00:00:00", "2020-11-18T00:00:00", "2020-11-19T00:00:00", "2020-11-20T00:00:00", "2020-11-21T00:00:00", "2020-11-22T00:00:00", "2020-11-23T00:00:00", "2020-11-24T00:00:00", "2020-11-25T00:00:00", "2020-11-26T00:00:00", "2020-11-27T00:00:00", "2020-11-28T00:00:00", "2020-11-29T00:00:00", "2020-11-30T00:00:00", "2020-12-01T00:00:00", "2020-12-02T00:00:00", "2020-12-03T00:00:00", "2020-12-04T00:00:00", "2020-12-05T00:00:00", "2020-12-06T00:00:00", "2020-12-07T00:00:00", "2020-12-08T00:00:00", "2020-12-09T00:00:00", "2020-12-10T00:00:00", "2020-12-11T00:00:00", "2020-12-12T00:00:00", "2020-12-13T00:00:00", "2020-12-14T00:00:00", "2020-12-15T00:00:00", "2020-12-16T00:00:00", "2020-12-17T00:00:00", "2020-12-18T00:00:00", "2020-12-19T00:00:00", "2020-12-20T00:00:00", "2020-12-21T00:00:00", "2020-12-22T00:00:00", "2020-12-23T00:00:00", "2020-12-24T00:00:00", "2020-12-25T00:00:00", "2020-12-26T00:00:00", "2020-12-27T00:00:00", "2020-12-28T00:00:00", "2020-12-29T00:00:00", "2020-12-30T00:00:00", "2020-12-31T00:00:00", "2021-01-01T00:00:00", "2021-01-02T00:00:00", "2021-01-03T00:00:00", "2021-01-04T00:00:00", "2021-01-05T00:00:00", "2021-01-06T00:00:00", "2021-01-07T00:00:00", "2021-01-08T00:00:00", "2021-01-09T00:00:00", "2021-01-10T00:00:00", "2021-01-11T00:00:00", "2021-01-12T00:00:00", "2021-01-13T00:00:00", "2021-01-14T00:00:00", "2021-01-15T00:00:00", "2021-01-16T00:00:00", "2021-01-17T00:00:00", "2021-01-18T00:00:00", "2021-01-19T00:00:00", "2021-01-20T00:00:00", "2021-01-21T00:00:00", "2021-01-22T00:00:00", "2021-01-23T00:00:00", "2021-01-24T00:00:00", "2021-01-25T00:00:00", "2021-01-26T00:00:00", "2021-01-27T00:00:00", "2021-01-28T00:00:00", "2021-01-29T00:00:00", "2021-01-30T00:00:00", "2021-01-31T00:00:00", "2021-02-01T00:00:00", "2021-02-02T00:00:00", "2021-02-03T00:00:00", "2021-02-04T00:00:00", "2021-02-05T00:00:00", "2021-02-06T00:00:00", "2021-02-07T00:00:00", "2021-02-08T00:00:00", "2021-02-09T00:00:00", "2021-02-10T00:00:00", "2021-02-11T00:00:00", "2021-02-12T00:00:00", "2021-02-13T00:00:00", "2021-02-14T00:00:00", "2021-02-15T00:00:00", "2021-02-16T00:00:00", "2021-02-17T00:00:00", "2021-02-18T00:00:00", "2021-02-19T00:00:00", "2021-02-20T00:00:00", "2021-02-21T00:00:00", "2021-02-22T00:00:00", "2021-02-23T00:00:00", "2021-02-24T00:00:00", "2021-02-25T00:00:00", "2021-02-26T00:00:00", "2021-02-27T00:00:00", "2021-02-28T00:00:00", "2021-03-01T00:00:00", "2021-03-02T00:00:00", "2021-03-03T00:00:00", "2021-03-04T00:00:00", "2021-03-05T00:00:00", "2021-03-06T00:00:00", "2021-03-07T00:00:00", "2021-03-08T00:00:00", "2021-03-09T00:00:00", "2021-03-10T00:00:00", "2021-03-11T00:00:00", "2021-03-12T00:00:00", "2021-03-13T00:00:00", "2021-03-14T00:00:00", "2021-03-15T00:00:00", "2021-03-16T00:00:00", "2021-03-17T00:00:00", "2021-03-18T00:00:00", "2021-03-19T00:00:00", "2021-03-20T00:00:00", "2021-03-21T00:00:00", "2021-03-22T00:00:00", "2021-03-23T00:00:00", "2021-03-24T00:00:00", "2021-03-25T00:00:00", "2021-03-26T00:00:00", "2021-03-27T00:00:00", "2021-03-28T00:00:00", "2021-03-29T00:00:00", "2021-03-30T00:00:00", "2021-03-31T00:00:00", "2021-04-01T00:00:00", "2021-04-02T00:00:00", "2021-04-03T00:00:00", "2021-04-04T00:00:00", "2021-04-05T00:00:00", "2021-04-06T00:00:00", "2021-04-07T00:00:00", "2021-04-08T00:00:00", "2021-04-09T00:00:00", "2021-04-10T00:00:00", "2021-04-11T00:00:00", "2021-04-12T00:00:00", "2021-04-13T00:00:00", "2021-04-14T00:00:00", "2021-04-15T00:00:00", "2021-04-16T00:00:00", "2021-04-17T00:00:00", "2021-04-18T00:00:00", "2021-04-19T00:00:00", "2021-04-20T00:00:00", "2021-04-21T00:00:00", "2021-04-22T00:00:00", "2021-04-23T00:00:00", "2021-04-24T00:00:00", "2021-04-25T00:00:00", "2021-04-26T00:00:00", "2021-04-27T00:00:00", "2021-04-28T00:00:00", "2021-04-29T00:00:00", "2021-04-30T00:00:00", "2021-05-01T00:00:00", "2021-05-02T00:00:00", "2021-05-03T00:00:00", "2021-05-04T00:00:00", "2021-05-05T00:00:00", "2021-05-06T00:00:00", "2021-05-07T00:00:00", "2021-05-08T00:00:00", "2021-05-09T00:00:00", "2021-05-10T00:00:00", "2021-05-11T00:00:00", "2021-05-12T00:00:00", "2021-05-13T00:00:00", "2021-05-14T00:00:00", "2021-05-15T00:00:00", "2021-05-16T00:00:00", "2021-05-17T00:00:00", "2021-05-18T00:00:00", "2021-05-19T00:00:00", "2021-05-20T00:00:00", "2021-05-21T00:00:00", "2021-05-22T00:00:00", "2021-05-23T00:00:00", "2021-05-24T00:00:00", "2021-05-25T00:00:00", "2021-05-26T00:00:00", "2021-05-27T00:00:00", "2021-05-28T00:00:00", "2021-05-29T00:00:00", "2021-05-30T00:00:00", "2021-05-31T00:00:00", "2021-06-01T00:00:00", "2021-06-02T00:00:00", "2021-06-03T00:00:00", "2021-06-04T00:00:00", "2021-06-05T00:00:00", "2021-06-06T00:00:00", "2021-06-07T00:00:00", "2021-06-08T00:00:00", "2021-06-09T00:00:00", "2021-06-10T00:00:00", "2021-06-11T00:00:00", "2021-06-12T00:00:00", "2021-06-13T00:00:00", "2021-06-14T00:00:00", "2021-06-15T00:00:00", "2021-06-16T00:00:00", "2021-06-17T00:00:00", "2021-06-18T00:00:00", "2021-06-19T00:00:00", "2021-06-20T00:00:00", "2021-06-21T00:00:00", "2021-06-22T00:00:00", "2021-06-23T00:00:00", "2021-06-24T00:00:00", "2021-06-25T00:00:00", "2021-06-26T00:00:00", "2021-06-27T00:00:00", "2021-06-28T00:00:00", "2021-06-29T00:00:00", "2021-06-30T00:00:00", "2021-07-01T00:00:00", "2021-07-02T00:00:00", "2021-07-03T00:00:00", "2021-07-04T00:00:00", "2021-07-05T00:00:00", "2021-07-06T00:00:00", "2021-07-07T00:00:00", "2021-07-08T00:00:00", "2021-07-09T00:00:00", "2021-07-10T00:00:00", "2021-07-11T00:00:00", "2021-07-12T00:00:00", "2021-07-13T00:00:00", "2021-07-14T00:00:00", "2021-07-15T00:00:00", "2021-07-16T00:00:00", "2021-07-17T00:00:00", "2021-07-18T00:00:00", "2021-07-19T00:00:00", "2021-07-20T00:00:00", "2021-07-21T00:00:00", "2021-07-22T00:00:00", "2021-07-23T00:00:00", "2021-07-24T00:00:00", "2021-07-25T00:00:00", "2021-07-26T00:00:00", "2021-07-27T00:00:00", "2021-07-28T00:00:00", "2021-07-29T00:00:00", "2021-07-30T00:00:00", "2021-07-31T00:00:00", "2021-08-01T00:00:00", "2021-08-02T00:00:00", "2021-08-03T00:00:00", "2021-08-04T00:00:00", "2021-08-05T00:00:00", "2021-08-06T00:00:00", "2021-08-07T00:00:00", "2021-08-08T00:00:00", "2021-08-09T00:00:00", "2021-08-10T00:00:00", "2021-08-11T00:00:00", "2021-08-12T00:00:00", "2021-08-13T00:00:00", "2021-08-14T00:00:00", "2021-08-15T00:00:00", "2021-08-16T00:00:00", "2021-08-17T00:00:00", "2021-08-18T00:00:00", "2021-08-19T00:00:00", "2021-08-20T00:00:00", "2021-08-21T00:00:00", "2021-08-22T00:00:00", "2021-08-23T00:00:00", "2021-08-24T00:00:00", "2021-08-25T00:00:00", "2021-08-26T00:00:00", "2021-08-27T00:00:00", "2021-08-28T00:00:00", "2021-08-29T00:00:00", "2021-08-30T00:00:00", "2021-08-31T00:00:00", "2021-09-01T00:00:00", "2021-09-02T00:00:00", "2021-09-03T00:00:00", "2021-09-04T00:00:00", "2021-09-05T00:00:00", "2021-09-06T00:00:00", "2021-09-07T00:00:00", "2021-09-08T00:00:00", "2021-09-09T00:00:00", "2021-09-10T00:00:00", "2021-09-11T00:00:00", "2021-09-12T00:00:00", "2021-09-13T00:00:00", "2021-09-14T00:00:00", "2021-09-15T00:00:00", "2021-09-16T00:00:00", "2021-09-17T00:00:00", "2021-09-18T00:00:00", "2021-09-19T00:00:00", "2021-09-20T00:00:00", "2021-09-21T00:00:00", "2021-09-22T00:00:00", "2021-09-23T00:00:00", "2021-09-24T00:00:00", "2021-09-25T00:00:00", "2021-09-26T00:00:00", "2021-09-27T00:00:00", "2021-09-28T00:00:00", "2021-09-29T00:00:00", "2021-09-30T00:00:00", "2021-10-01T00:00:00", "2021-10-02T00:00:00", "2021-10-03T00:00:00", "2021-10-04T00:00:00", "2021-10-05T00:00:00", "2021-10-06T00:00:00", "2021-10-07T00:00:00", "2021-10-08T00:00:00", "2021-10-09T00:00:00", "2021-10-10T00:00:00", "2021-10-11T00:00:00", "2021-10-12T00:00:00", "2021-10-13T00:00:00", "2021-10-14T00:00:00", "2021-10-15T00:00:00", "2021-10-16T00:00:00", "2021-10-17T00:00:00", "2021-10-18T00:00:00", "2021-10-19T00:00:00", "2021-10-20T00:00:00", "2021-10-21T00:00:00", "2021-10-22T00:00:00", "2021-10-23T00:00:00", "2021-10-24T00:00:00", "2021-10-25T00:00:00", "2021-10-26T00:00:00", "2021-10-27T00:00:00", "2021-10-28T00:00:00", "2021-10-29T00:00:00", "2021-10-30T00:00:00", "2021-10-31T00:00:00", "2021-11-01T00:00:00", "2021-11-02T00:00:00", "2021-11-03T00:00:00", "2021-11-04T00:00:00", "2021-11-05T00:00:00", "2021-11-06T00:00:00", "2021-11-07T00:00:00", "2021-11-08T00:00:00", "2021-11-09T00:00:00", "2021-11-10T00:00:00", "2021-11-11T00:00:00", "2021-11-12T00:00:00", "2021-11-13T00:00:00", "2021-11-14T00:00:00", "2021-11-15T00:00:00", "2021-11-16T00:00:00", "2021-11-17T00:00:00", "2021-11-18T00:00:00", "2021-11-19T00:00:00", "2021-11-20T00:00:00", "2021-11-21T00:00:00", "2021-11-22T00:00:00", "2021-11-23T00:00:00", "2021-11-24T00:00:00", "2021-11-25T00:00:00", "2021-11-26T00:00:00", "2021-11-27T00:00:00", "2021-11-28T00:00:00", "2021-11-29T00:00:00", "2021-11-30T00:00:00", "2021-12-01T00:00:00", "2021-12-02T00:00:00", "2021-12-03T00:00:00", "2021-12-04T00:00:00", "2021-12-05T00:00:00", "2021-12-06T00:00:00", "2021-12-07T00:00:00", "2021-12-08T00:00:00", "2021-12-09T00:00:00", "2021-12-10T00:00:00", "2021-12-11T00:00:00", "2021-12-12T00:00:00", "2021-12-13T00:00:00", "2021-12-14T00:00:00", "2021-12-15T00:00:00", "2021-12-16T00:00:00", "2021-12-17T00:00:00", "2021-12-18T00:00:00", "2021-12-19T00:00:00", "2021-12-20T00:00:00", "2021-12-21T00:00:00", "2021-12-22T00:00:00", "2021-12-23T00:00:00", "2021-12-24T00:00:00", "2021-12-25T00:00:00", "2021-12-26T00:00:00", "2021-12-27T00:00:00", "2021-12-28T00:00:00", "2021-12-29T00:00:00", "2021-12-30T00:00:00", "2021-12-31T00:00:00", "2022-01-01T00:00:00", "2022-01-02T00:00:00", "2022-01-03T00:00:00", "2022-01-04T00:00:00", "2022-01-05T00:00:00", "2022-01-06T00:00:00", "2022-01-07T00:00:00", "2022-01-08T00:00:00", "2022-01-09T00:00:00", "2022-01-10T00:00:00", "2022-01-11T00:00:00", "2022-01-12T00:00:00", "2022-01-13T00:00:00", "2022-01-14T00:00:00", "2022-01-15T00:00:00", "2022-01-16T00:00:00", "2022-01-17T00:00:00", "2022-01-18T00:00:00", "2022-01-19T00:00:00", "2022-01-20T00:00:00", "2022-01-21T00:00:00", "2022-01-22T00:00:00", "2022-01-23T00:00:00", "2022-01-24T00:00:00", "2022-01-25T00:00:00", "2022-01-26T00:00:00", "2022-01-27T00:00:00", "2022-01-28T00:00:00", "2022-01-29T00:00:00", "2022-01-30T00:00:00", "2022-01-31T00:00:00", "2022-02-01T00:00:00", "2022-02-02T00:00:00", "2022-02-03T00:00:00", "2022-02-04T00:00:00", "2022-02-05T00:00:00", "2022-02-06T00:00:00", "2022-02-07T00:00:00", "2022-02-08T00:00:00", "2022-02-09T00:00:00", "2022-02-10T00:00:00", "2022-02-11T00:00:00", "2022-02-12T00:00:00", "2022-02-13T00:00:00", "2022-02-14T00:00:00", "2022-02-15T00:00:00", "2022-02-16T00:00:00", "2022-02-17T00:00:00", "2022-02-18T00:00:00", "2022-02-19T00:00:00", "2022-02-20T00:00:00", "2022-02-21T00:00:00", "2022-02-22T00:00:00", "2022-02-23T00:00:00", "2022-02-24T00:00:00", "2022-02-25T00:00:00", "2022-02-26T00:00:00", "2022-02-27T00:00:00", "2022-02-28T00:00:00", "2022-03-01T00:00:00", "2022-03-02T00:00:00", "2022-03-03T00:00:00", "2022-03-04T00:00:00", "2022-03-05T00:00:00", "2022-03-06T00:00:00", "2022-03-07T00:00:00", "2022-03-08T00:00:00", "2022-03-09T00:00:00", "2022-03-10T00:00:00", "2022-03-11T00:00:00", "2022-03-12T00:00:00", "2022-03-13T00:00:00", "2022-03-14T00:00:00", "2022-03-15T00:00:00", "2022-03-16T00:00:00", "2022-03-17T00:00:00", "2022-03-18T00:00:00", "2022-03-19T00:00:00", "2022-03-20T00:00:00", "2022-03-21T00:00:00", "2022-03-22T00:00:00", "2022-03-23T00:00:00", "2022-03-24T00:00:00", "2022-03-25T00:00:00", "2022-03-26T00:00:00", "2022-03-27T00:00:00", "2022-03-28T00:00:00", "2022-03-29T00:00:00", "2022-03-30T00:00:00", "2022-03-31T00:00:00", "2022-04-01T00:00:00", "2022-04-02T00:00:00", "2022-04-03T00:00:00", "2022-04-04T00:00:00", "2022-04-05T00:00:00", "2022-04-06T00:00:00", "2022-04-07T00:00:00", "2022-04-08T00:00:00", "2022-04-09T00:00:00", "2022-04-10T00:00:00", "2022-04-11T00:00:00", "2022-04-12T00:00:00", "2022-04-13T00:00:00", "2022-04-14T00:00:00", "2022-04-15T00:00:00", "2022-04-16T00:00:00", "2022-04-17T00:00:00", "2022-04-18T00:00:00", "2022-04-19T00:00:00", "2022-04-20T00:00:00", "2022-04-21T00:00:00", "2022-04-22T00:00:00", "2022-04-23T00:00:00", "2022-04-24T00:00:00", "2022-04-25T00:00:00", "2022-04-26T00:00:00", "2022-04-27T00:00:00", "2022-04-28T00:00:00", "2022-04-29T00:00:00", "2022-04-30T00:00:00", "2022-05-01T00:00:00", "2022-05-02T00:00:00", "2022-05-03T00:00:00", "2022-05-04T00:00:00", "2022-05-05T00:00:00", "2022-05-06T00:00:00", "2022-05-07T00:00:00", "2022-05-08T00:00:00", "2022-05-09T00:00:00", "2022-05-10T00:00:00", "2022-05-11T00:00:00", "2022-05-12T00:00:00", "2022-05-13T00:00:00", "2022-05-14T00:00:00", "2022-05-15T00:00:00", "2022-05-16T00:00:00", "2022-05-17T00:00:00", "2022-05-18T00:00:00", "2022-05-19T00:00:00", "2022-05-20T00:00:00", "2022-05-21T00:00:00", "2022-05-22T00:00:00", "2022-05-23T00:00:00", "2022-05-24T00:00:00", "2022-05-25T00:00:00", "2022-05-26T00:00:00", "2022-05-27T00:00:00", "2022-05-28T00:00:00", "2022-05-29T00:00:00", "2022-05-30T00:00:00", "2022-05-31T00:00:00", "2022-06-01T00:00:00", "2022-06-02T00:00:00", "2022-06-03T00:00:00", "2022-06-04T00:00:00", "2022-06-05T00:00:00", "2022-06-06T00:00:00", "2022-06-07T00:00:00", "2022-06-08T00:00:00", "2022-06-09T00:00:00", "2022-06-10T00:00:00", "2022-06-11T00:00:00", "2022-06-12T00:00:00", "2022-06-13T00:00:00", "2022-06-14T00:00:00", "2022-06-15T00:00:00", "2022-06-16T00:00:00", "2022-06-17T00:00:00", "2022-06-18T00:00:00", "2022-06-19T00:00:00", "2022-06-20T00:00:00", "2022-06-21T00:00:00", "2022-06-22T00:00:00", "2022-06-23T00:00:00", "2022-06-24T00:00:00", "2022-06-25T00:00:00", "2022-06-26T00:00:00", "2022-06-27T00:00:00", "2022-06-28T00:00:00", "2022-06-29T00:00:00", "2022-06-30T00:00:00", "2022-07-01T00:00:00", "2022-07-02T00:00:00", "2022-07-03T00:00:00", "2022-07-04T00:00:00", "2022-07-05T00:00:00", "2022-07-06T00:00:00", "2022-07-07T00:00:00", "2022-07-08T00:00:00", "2022-07-09T00:00:00", "2022-07-10T00:00:00", "2022-07-11T00:00:00", "2022-07-12T00:00:00", "2022-07-13T00:00:00", "2022-07-14T00:00:00", "2022-07-15T00:00:00", "2022-07-16T00:00:00", "2022-07-17T00:00:00", "2022-07-18T00:00:00", "2022-07-19T00:00:00", "2022-07-20T00:00:00", "2022-07-21T00:00:00", "2022-07-22T00:00:00", "2022-07-23T00:00:00", "2022-07-24T00:00:00", "2022-07-25T00:00:00", "2022-07-26T00:00:00", "2022-07-27T00:00:00", "2022-07-28T00:00:00", "2022-07-29T00:00:00", "2022-07-30T00:00:00", "2022-07-31T00:00:00", "2022-08-01T00:00:00", "2022-08-02T00:00:00", "2022-08-03T00:00:00", "2022-08-04T00:00:00", "2022-08-05T00:00:00", "2022-08-06T00:00:00", "2022-08-07T00:00:00", "2022-08-08T00:00:00", "2022-08-09T00:00:00", "2022-08-10T00:00:00", "2022-08-11T00:00:00", "2022-08-12T00:00:00", "2022-08-13T00:00:00", "2022-08-14T00:00:00", "2022-08-15T00:00:00", "2022-08-16T00:00:00", "2022-08-17T00:00:00", "2022-08-18T00:00:00", "2022-08-19T00:00:00", "2022-08-20T00:00:00", "2022-08-21T00:00:00", "2022-08-22T00:00:00", "2022-08-23T00:00:00", "2022-08-24T00:00:00", "2022-08-25T00:00:00", "2022-08-26T00:00:00", "2022-08-27T00:00:00", "2022-08-28T00:00:00", "2022-08-29T00:00:00", "2022-08-30T00:00:00", "2022-08-31T00:00:00", "2022-09-01T00:00:00", "2022-09-02T00:00:00", "2022-09-03T00:00:00", "2022-09-04T00:00:00", "2022-09-05T00:00:00", "2022-09-06T00:00:00", "2022-09-07T00:00:00", "2022-09-08T00:00:00", "2022-09-09T00:00:00", "2022-09-10T00:00:00", "2022-09-11T00:00:00", "2022-09-12T00:00:00", "2022-09-13T00:00:00", "2022-09-14T00:00:00", "2022-09-15T00:00:00", "2022-09-16T00:00:00", "2022-09-17T00:00:00", "2022-09-18T00:00:00", "2022-09-19T00:00:00", "2022-09-20T00:00:00", "2022-09-21T00:00:00", "2022-09-22T00:00:00", "2022-09-23T00:00:00", "2022-09-24T00:00:00", "2022-09-25T00:00:00", "2022-09-26T00:00:00", "2022-09-27T00:00:00", "2022-09-28T00:00:00", "2022-09-29T00:00:00", "2022-09-30T00:00:00", "2022-10-01T00:00:00", "2022-10-02T00:00:00", "2022-10-03T00:00:00", "2022-10-04T00:00:00", "2022-10-05T00:00:00", "2022-10-06T00:00:00", "2022-10-07T00:00:00", "2022-10-08T00:00:00", "2022-10-09T00:00:00", "2022-10-10T00:00:00", "2022-10-11T00:00:00", "2022-10-12T00:00:00", "2022-10-13T00:00:00", "2022-10-14T00:00:00", "2022-10-15T00:00:00", "2022-10-16T00:00:00", "2022-10-17T00:00:00", "2022-10-18T00:00:00", "2022-10-19T00:00:00", "2022-10-20T00:00:00", "2022-10-21T00:00:00", "2022-10-22T00:00:00", "2022-10-23T00:00:00", "2022-10-24T00:00:00", "2022-10-25T00:00:00", "2022-10-26T00:00:00", "2022-10-27T00:00:00", "2022-10-28T00:00:00", "2022-10-29T00:00:00", "2022-10-30T00:00:00", "2022-10-31T00:00:00", "2022-11-01T00:00:00", "2022-11-02T00:00:00", "2022-11-03T00:00:00", "2022-11-04T00:00:00", "2022-11-05T00:00:00", "2022-11-06T00:00:00", "2022-11-07T00:00:00", "2022-11-08T00:00:00"],
        "y": [null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 1.0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null],
        "type": "scatter"
    }], {

script part 2 of 2:

"template": {
            "data": {
                "histogram2dcontour": [{
                    "type": "histogram2dcontour",
                    "colorbar": {
                        "outlinewidth": 0,
                        "ticks": ""
                    },
                    "colorscale": [
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [0.1111111111111111, "#46039f"],
                        [0.2222222222222222, "#7201a8"],
                        [0.3333333333333333, "#9c179e"],
                        [0.4444444444444444, "#bd3786"],
                        [0.5555555555555556, "#d8576b"],
                        [0.6666666666666666, "#ed7953"],
                        [0.7777777777777778, "#fb9f3a"],
                        [0.8888888888888888, "#fdca26"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ]
                }],
                "choropleth": [{
                    "type": "choropleth",
                    }
                }],
                "histogram2d": [{
                    "type": "histogram2d",
                    },
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ]
                }],
                "heatmap": [{
                    "type": "heatmap",
                    },
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ]
                }],
                "heatmapgl": [{
                    "type": "heatmapgl",
                    },
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ]
                }],
                "contourcarpet": [{
                    "type": "contourcarpet",
                    }
                }],
                "contour": [{
                    "type": "contour",
                    },
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ]
                }],
                "surface": [{
                    "type": "surface",
                    },
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ]
                }],
                "mesh3d": [{
                    "type": "mesh3d",
                    }
                }],
                "scatter": [{
                    "fillpattern": {
                        "fillmode": "overlay",
                        "size": 10,
                        "solidity": 0.2
                    },
                    "type": "scatter"
                }],
                "parcoords": [{
                    "type": "parcoords",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "scatterpolargl": [{
                    "type": "scatterpolargl",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "bar": [{
                    "error_x": {
                        "color": "#2a3f5f"
                    },
                    "error_y": {
                    },
                            "color": "#E5ECF6",
                            "width": 0.5
                        },
                        "pattern": {
                        }
                    },
                    "type": "bar"
                }],
                "scattergeo": [{
                    "type": "scattergeo",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "scatterpolar": [{
                    "type": "scatterpolar",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "histogram": [{
                        }
                    },
                    "type": "histogram"
                }],
                "scattergl": [{
                    "type": "scattergl",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "scatter3d": [{
                    "type": "scatter3d",
                        }
                    },
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "scattermapbox": [{
                    "type": "scattermapbox",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "scatterternary": [{
                    "type": "scatterternary",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "scattercarpet": [{
                    "type": "scattercarpet",
                        }
                    }
                }],
                "carpet": [{
                    "aaxis": {
                        "endlinecolor": "#2a3f5f",
                        "gridcolor": "white",
                        "linecolor": "white",
                        "minorgridcolor": "white",
                        "startlinecolor": "#2a3f5f"
                    },
                    "baxis": {
                        "endlinecolor": "#2a3f5f",
                        "minorgridcolor": "white",
                        "startlinecolor": "#2a3f5f"
                    },
                    "type": "carpet"
                }],
                "table": [{
                    "cells": {
                        "fill": {
                            "color": "#EBF0F8"
                        },
                            "color": "white"
                        }
                    },
                    "header": {
                        "fill": {
                            "color": "#C8D4E3"
                        },
                            "color": "white"
                        }
                    },
                    "type": "table"
                }],
                "barpolar": [{
                            "color": "#E5ECF6",
                            "width": 0.5
                        },
                        }
                    },
                    "type": "barpolar"
                }],
                "pie": [{
                    "automargin": true,
                    "type": "pie"
                }]
            },
            "layout": {
                "autotypenumbers": "strict",
                "colorway": ["#636efa", "#EF553B", "#00cc96", "#ab63fa", "#FFA15A", "#19d3f3", "#FF6692", "#B6E880", "#FF97FF", "#FECB52"],
                "font": {
                },
                "hovermode": "closest",
                "hoverlabel": {
                    "align": "left"
                },
                "paper_bgcolor": "white",
                "plot_bgcolor": "#E5ECF6",
                "polar": {
                    "bgcolor": "#E5ECF6",
                    "angularaxis": {
                    },
                    "radialaxis": {
                    }
                },
                "ternary": {
                    "bgcolor": "#E5ECF6",
                    "aaxis": {
                    },
                    "baxis": {
                    },
                    "caxis": {
                    }
                },
                "coloraxis": {
                    }
                },
                "colorscale": {
                    "sequential": [
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ],
                    "sequentialminus": [
                        [0.0, "#0d0887"],
                        [1.0, "#f0f921"]
                    ],
                    "diverging": [
                        [0, "#8e0152"],
                        [0.1, "#c51b7d"],
                        [0.2, "#de77ae"],
                        [0.3, "#f1b6da"],
                        [0.4, "#fde0ef"],
                        [0.5, "#f7f7f7"],
                        [0.6, "#e6f5d0"],
                        [0.7, "#b8e186"],
                        [0.8, "#7fbc41"],
                        [0.9, "#4d9221"],
                        [1, "#276419"]
                    ]
                },
                "xaxis": {
                    "ticks": "",
                    "title": {
                        "standoff": 15
                    },
                    "zerolinecolor": "white",
                    "zerolinewidth": 2
                },
                "yaxis": {
                        "standoff": 15
                    },
                    "zerolinewidth": 2
                },
                "scene": {
                    "xaxis": {
                        "backgroundcolor": "#E5ECF6",
                        "showbackground": true,
                        "gridwidth": 2
                    },
                    "yaxis": {
                    },
                    "zaxis": {
                    }
                },
                "shapedefaults": {
                    }
                },
                "annotationdefaults": {
                    "arrowcolor": "#2a3f5f",
                    "arrowhead": 0,
                    "arrowwidth": 1
                },
                "geo": {
                    "bgcolor": "white",
                    "landcolor": "#E5ECF6",
                    "subunitcolor": "white",
                    "showland": true,
                    "showlakes": true,
                    "lakecolor": "white"
                },
                    "x": 0.05
                },
                "mapbox": {
                    "style": "light"
                }
            }
        },
        "legend": {
            "orientation": "h",
            "yanchor": "bottom",
            "y": -0.2,
            "xanchor": "center",
            "x": 0.5
        },
        "margin": {
            "l": 2,
            "r": 5,
            "b": 20,
            "t": 25
        }
    }, {
        "responsive": true
    })
}; < /script>

Hello @allsyntax,

I tried several ways, altering the class, adding items in the tspan, changing it from a tspan, placing the svg in the content.

The issue is that the svg is rendered all together and the before just never shows up for some reason. HTML registers that it should be there… Sorry mate. I think you can use the custom icons in the hoverData though.

Thanks for trying. Not sure if I should post as a separate topic, but I’m finding that plotting an image instead for each data point only seems to work if X axis is a number, like 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. If i use DATE from my DF, the images will not appear. Any thoughts on this? I confirmed by just using a counter in the for loop, and assigning to x.

works – but not date x-axis:

for x, y in enumerate(df3['D_DATE']):
           fig.add_layout_image(
              dict(
                source=myIcon,
                xref="x",
                yref="y",
                x=mycount, #if i use: x=df3['D_DATE'].iloc[x] here, it will not show image.
                y=1,
                sizex=0.5,
                sizey=0.5,
                xanchor="center",
                yanchor="middle",
                #sizing="contain",
                #opacity=0.8,
                layer="above"
              )
           )
           mycount = mycount + 1

I think you should try changing the date from date to timestamp.

No dice. My try:

fig = go.Figure()
        df['D_DATE'] = pd.to_numeric(df['D_DATE'].values) / 10 ** 9

fig.add_trace(
             go.Scatter(mode='markers', x=df['D_DATE'], y=df['Note'])
             )

df3 = df.dropna(subset=['Note'])

for x, y in enumerate(df3['D_DATE']):
           print(df3['D_DATE'].iloc[x])
           fig.add_layout_image(
              dict(
                source=myIcon,
                xref="x",
                yref="y",
                x=df3['D_DATE'].iloc[x],
                y=1,
                sizex=0.5,
                sizey=0.5,
                xanchor="center",
                yanchor="middle",
                #sizing="contain",
                #opacity=0.8,
                layer="above"
              )
           )

I know there was a topic about an issue plotting a vertical line with datetime and it had to be converted to a timestamp… and then divided by 100 I think.

@AIMPED, do you remember, or help out?

Hi @jinnyzor , I can’t remember the topic you are talking about. I will look into this when I find the time.

Here, check out this article:

1 Like