Help Needed - Login Authentication for multiple views

Hi there,

a new excited Dash user here.

Currently, I am working on a Flask app which would also have two Dash apps at different endpoints. I want the homepage and one of the Dash apps (app1.py) to be accessible by anyone. However, the second Dash app (app2.py) should only be accessible after pressing a “Login with credentials” button on the homepage and entering correct password and username. The app should also allow the user to log out. In the future, I would like to expand this feature to be able to show different apps for different users. To achieve this, I would have to set up some sort of user management system as in this case (GitHub - Chris3691/Dash-User-Management: A template Plotly Dash app in Python, with basic user management & authentication)).

Right now, I am starting my integrating all my Flask + Dash apps in a wsgi.py script (as presented here Embed your Dash App in other Websites | Dash for Python Documentation | Plotly). I have already written app1.py and app2.py with all their visualizations and callbacks updating them, as well as, basic flask-app.py and wsgi.py.

I need help to integrate authentication which would prevent users from accessing home.html/app2 bypassing the authentication by just typing the link. I was considering adapting Flask-Login for that, but still haven’t figured out how to do it.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Hello, Did you find a solution for this?