Fast Dash, powered by Dash, makes prototyping and deploying machine learning web applications lightning fast! Using Fast Dash, anyone can build and deploy Python functions in under ten lines of code.
Here’s what’s possible with Fast Dash:
- Website: https://fastdash.app
- Documentation: https://docs.fastdash.app
- Source code: https://github.com/dkedar7/fast_dash
To get started,
pip install fast-dash
For example, to build a simple text-to-text web application, this is all the code we need:
from fast_dash import FastDash from fast_dash.Components import Text # Step 1: Define your model inference def text_to_text_function(input_text): return input_text # Step 2: Specify the input and output components app = FastDash(callback_fn=text_to_text_function, inputs=Text, outputs=Text, title='App title') # Step 3: Run your app! app.run()
Fast Dash allows using all Dash components as inputs or outputs. Some other key features:
- Multiple simultaneous input and output components.
- Supports all Dash components — text, audio, video, images.
- Highly customizable and scalable.
- Build fast and iterate.
- Detailed documentation.
- Open-source and free to use.
I hope you all find this useful. I welcome bug reports and contributions. I’d also love to hear any feedback or thoughts about potential applications.