Plotly Dash Skills: Development infrastructure is Python-based with deployment using Plotly Dash.
Company: Building Optimization Technologies
Title: Software Programmer
Category: Full Time
Location: Lima, Peru (Remote)
Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines
Application: Link to apply
PAY RANGE: 800$(US) to 2000$(US) a month depending on experience and level of programming expertise.
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 8 Hour Shift, 40 Hours per week.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide support for the Global Development Team (GDT) to update and optimize the Renaissance Management System (RMS). The development infrastructure is Python-based with deployment using Plotly- Dash. The position will require the capabilities to work remotely with a team of programmers. The first 3-month trial will be remote work.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
● Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into Python language.
● Responsible for coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects.
● Write Python code for computer programs and mobile applications to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
● Ability to use GitHub for storing, tracking, and collaborating on software projects.
● Ability to support updating company Apps, and program websites.
● Ensure systems and application development and maintenance adheres to Corporate standards.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
● Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
● Basic English writing and verbal communication skills are preferred.
● Experience with Python Libraries: Python 3, Pandas, SQLAlchemy , and Plotly/ Dash.
● Experience using GitHub.
● Basic knowledge of statistical analysis.