Plotly Dash Skills: Experience with interactive visualization such as Plotly Dash.
Company: Parity Group staffing agency
Title: Senior Software Developer
Category: 3 Months contract
Location: London, UK (possibly remote)
Experience: Not specified
Application: Link to apply
Senior Software Developer - £500-£550pd (Outside IR35) - 3 Months - Remote/London
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious Public Sector Education Organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Developer to join our clients Data Science Division and to help develop an interactive visualisation tool integrated onto Django webapp based on the data extracted from Postgres DB and output of our Data Science (e.g., LLM) models.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop code to implement enhancements and interfaces to both in-house products and custom developed applications.
- deploying data science products onto Django web-appIntegrate external systems to fit client networked solution.
- Support prototypes and Demonstrations.
- Manage the implementation of solutions, including liaison with integration partners, suppliers, etc.
- Assess detailed options for technical integration with solution architects.
- Implement microservices, including system security and good interface design.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience with Django
- Experience with deploying data science products onto Django web-app
- Experience with front end development
- Experience with interactive visualisation such as Plotly Dash
- Experience of using multi-threading in django apps and/or caching with plotly.
- Demonstrate skills that are helpful for optimising Django app for speed.
If this sounds like the kind of role you or someone you know would be interested in then please feel free to apply or email me directly with your CV for immediate consideration.