Plotly Dash Skills: Experience using Flask/Plotly Dash
Company: Kforce Staffing Agency
Title: Python Developer
Category: Full time
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
Experience: 5+ years of software development experience using Python 3.x
Application: Link to apply
Kforce has a client in Charlotte, NC that is seeking a Python Developer that will be part of an engineering team that is responsible for the software development of applications that support capital markets trading activities of the bank. This includes the development of new solutions, enhancement of existing functionalities, unit testing, system/application configuration, and other support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline
- AWS certifications are a big plus
- 5+ years of software development experience using Python 3.x
- 2+ years of development experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in capital markets preferred
- Experience developing comprehensive unit tests, preferably using pytest testing framework
- Experience in cloud is highly valued (
- Exposure to DevOps (e.g., GitLab, Terraform)
- Experience using source version control (SVC) such as Git
- Must be an excellent team player with innovative mindset
- Must be highly independent with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience using Flask/Plotly Dash
- Strong understanding of dash callbacks is a big plus
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.