Plotly Dash Skills: Experience building automated engineering tools in Python using the DASH platform
Title: Internship in Python Automated Tool Development
Location: Bjerringbro/remote, Denmark
Experience: Entry level
Application: Link to apply
Are you look for an awesome internship or student job as part of or your studies and are you passionate about developing automated engineering tools for a world leading company? If this caught your attention you might just want to continue reading.
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on building automated engineering tools in Python using the DASH platform for the world’s leading pump company. You’ll become part of our Dash Development Community where we are 15+ developers from various parts of the Grundfos Organization, ranging from engineers to data scientists and software developers. As part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. We imagine that you will work with democratizing simulation, design and optimization in Grundfos by moving legacy inhouse tools to a Python platform as well as building you own deployable Python tools/apps.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with Python to help automate existing legacy tools written in e.g., Excel, Matlab etc.
- Develop and build your own engineering and/or data science apps in Python
- Make inhouse tools deployable and easy-to-use for our development engineers through the Python Dash Platform
- Help design the UX/ UI of Grundfos’ new simulation platform
Beginning and end of the internship or student job is flexible and will be decided based on the candidate’s wishes and you will be working anything from full to part time either remote or at our headquarters in Bjerringbro, Denmark. Working hours can of course be scheduled around private appointments.
What do you need to apply?
- You are looking for an awesome internship or a student job besides your studies
- You are studying or have experience with data science, computer science, software develop or similar fields
- You are a skilled Python developer, preferably with some experience in Dash Open Source (or Enterprise version)
- Preferably, you have some experience in software and/or GUI (UI/UX) development
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lead Product Simulation Specialist, Lasse Søgaard Ledet at +45 26 84 25 12.
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 15th of April by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.