Plotly Dash Skills: * Experience with Plotly or Dash for data visualization.
Title: Full Stack Tech Lead
Category: Full Time
Location: Palo Alto, CA (100% Remote)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Application: Link to apply
About the Job:
This well-funded Series A AI Healthtech startup is looking for a Full Stack Technical Lead who is passionate about building platforms. They are based in Palo Alto, CA and are building a ML research platform that changes the way drugs are discovered to cure conditions such as cancer. You will be leading the development in React and Python on the existing business intelligence platform application with a structure which aspires to be as powerful as Google Search in their respective field.
You will be working alongside other software engineers, data scientists, ML developers, and subject matter experts who have developed a question and answer analytics platform used in the biopharma industry. You will be actively engaging with the different individuals collaboratively. You will report to the VP of engineering but work collaboratively with the head of product and the CTO. You will need to have leadership experience along with having a developed style of management and philosophy.
- Brainstorm and Report to the VP of Engineering for input on decisions
- Bring expertise that is not currently used on the team to take team to a new level
- Contribute technical expertise with architecture, Terraform, UI/UX for data exploration, websockets with AWS API Gateway v2, AWS services including Cloudfront, S3, Route53, Elastic Load Balancing
- 4+ years software engineering experience working in UI Development
- 4+ years of strong technical skills and experience with React
- 1+ years of strong technical skills and experience with Python
- Experience with Redux or another data store
- Experience with CSS
- Experience with automated FE testing and rapid prototyping
- Experience writing architecture diagrams
- Forward thinking technologist who is willing to make open-source suggestions if business case is relevant
- Experience with Plotly or Dash for data visualization
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Jest for testing
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, industry disrupting team
- Flexible working – remote
The office is based in California, but the role is open to working remotely within the U.S.