Plotly Dash Skills: Knowledge of Plotly and Dash
Title: Data Engineer
Category: Full Time
Location: Portugal (Remote)
Experience: Mid-senior level
Application: Link to apply
Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 500 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and Madrid, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
DECSKILL operates in 3 major areas: DECSKILL TALENT, through which we provide our client with an extension of the IT teams in technological aspects; DECKSILL BOOST, through which we provide our client with software development models that allow us to increase capacity and optimize Time-to-Market, where we create and manage teams that deliver according to their needs, at the desired speed; DECKSILL CONNECT through which we provide our client with consulting services, implementation and management of information technology infrastructures.
From our practice, results value creation for our clients, either through the delivery of qualified and value-added services, or through highly qualified and motivated professionals, as well as through the technological solutions that enable us to operate and transform our clients’ businesses.
We are looking for a Data Engineer for a project in Portugal.
- Python (including packages such as numpy, pandas, sklearn, matplotlib, tensorflow or pytorch, Plotly Dash, dask, etc.)
- AWS Cloud Services (including Lambda, EC2, S3, ElasticSearch, Sagemaker, DynamoDB, AWS RDS)
- SQL databases (like MySQL) and nSQL databases (like MongoDB) as well as other structured and unstructured data sources
- Snowflake, Looker, or similar tools
- Fluent English
- R: tidyverse, data.table, R Shiny, caret, etc
- Spark, PySpark, or SparklyR
- Developing packages/libraries for Python and/or R
- Productionalizing ML models in AWS
- Analytical tools and tag implementation
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org