Plotly Dash Skills: Experience in developing web applications/dashboarding frameworks like Plotly Dash
Company: Tridiagonal Solutions
Title: Application Engineer - Modeling Lead
Category: Full time
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India (on-site)
Experience: STEM (preferably Mechanical/ Chemical) engineering graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
Application: Link to apply
Tridiagonal Solutions is a consulting house, providing solutions to the process industry leveraging advanced modeling, workflow automation, and process data analytics techniques to provide solutions. The Software division focuses on manufacturing excellence and digital transformation solutions.
With over 100+ Fortune 500 / 100 client solution deliveries in our portfolio, we are expanding the team to develop our flagship data-driven product. This product will close the gap between engineers/ scientists/ SME(s) and computational tools with a streamlined experience with the help of no-code/low-code solutions for disseminating knowledge across various groups within the organization.
Computational Tools like Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) etc. are used to create digital twins of equipment like stirred tank vessels etc. We are now creating a data-driven product to take the analyses to the next level.
We are passionate, engaging, and collaborative & have a culture of learning. We encourage new ideas, & out-of-the-box thinkers.
What you will do:
As an application engineer, your mission will be to interact, understand & deliver easy-to-use high-end first-principles-based models to our clients across the world. You will work on cutting-edge technologies in shaping the future of engineering and creating an intelligent decision support system.
- Develop advanced first principles models for key unit operations/processes of interest to the pharma, biopharma, and chemical process engineering communities
- Leverage the Python programming environment (including Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Plotly, seaborn, etc python libraries) to develop end-user applications based on the above-described models
- Proactively contributing to developing the product roadmap.
- Crucial involvement in product support.
Who you are:
- STEM (preferably Mechanical/ Chemical) engineering graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
- An out-of-the-box thinker with a strong mathematical modeling background
- Proficient in using Python and/or Matlab computational environment(s)
- Have a strong sense of ownership.
- You are proactive, motivated, and rigorous, enjoy solving difficult problems and are willing to explore new horizons. Can work with a diverse group of team members.
- You want to make a difference in the real world.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing web applications/dashboarding frameworks like Django/ Flask/ Voila/ Plotly Dash.
- Experience in developing & implementing Neural Networks (NNs), CNNs, and computer vision.
- Strong Python/ C++ / JS programming experience.
- DevOps experience with AWS/ Azure systems.
You get to:
- Work with a world-class technology team – Highly qualified engineers with expertise across different domains. We aim for excellence.
- Contribute to the future of engineering & operations across different Chemical Industry verticals.
- Access to computational resources with HPC (High-Performance Computing) clusters.