Dash Bootstrap Components used by more than 10,000 (and counting!)

Hey Dash Community,

Please join me in congratulating @tcbegley and all of the contributors to dash-boostrap-componets library for reaching an amazing milestone:

More than 10,000 Github repositories depend on the dash-boostrap-components library. :tada:

Pypi stats: dash-bootstrap-components is downloaded over 300,000 times per month!

Thanks Tom for the countless hours you spend maintaining this library. It’s an amazing tool and an indespensible part of the Dash ecosystem.

9 Likes

Congrats :tada: @tcbegley on this great milestone and thanks for creating and maintaining this awesome library. This achievement is just another proof of how useful and reliable this library has turned out to be😉

2 Likes

Congratulations @tcbegley . You’ve built an amazing library indeed. I remember when I first started using it, how it made my life so much easier. It’s also a lot of fun styling and embellishing me Dash apps with the dash-bootstrap-components. And thank you @AnnMarieW for helping with the migration to 1.0.0. That must have been a lot of work.

Again, thank you @tcbegley for building this and sharing it with all of us :pray:

3 Likes

Congrats @tcbegley for achieving this milestone. In fact, your work played a key role in motivating me to work on dmc.

3 Likes

@tcbegley :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:, Congratulations, my thanks, for your excellent contribution

Also thanks to @AnnMarieW :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: for you support and dedication.

1 Like

Thanks @adamschroeder - and I also wanted to mention @glsdown who contributed new components such as the Accordion, Offcanvas, and Pagination and made significant contributions to the 1.0.0 release. She also added the support for Julia in the docs. :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words. This started as an internal project to help my non web-developer colleagues solve some basic problems like “how do I get two things side by side” and making styling of our apps more consistent. I’m constantly taken aback by the adoption since we open sourced it and makes me so happy to see all the cool things people have done with it. I’ve learnt so much about React, web development and open source along the way, it’s been a lot of fun.

It is absolutely right to call out contributions from @AnnMarieW and @glsdown, there’s no way I could have got v1 across the line as smoothly as we did without huge efforts from them. Thank you guys, and to everyone else in the community that has made contributions or reported bugs or issues. Please continue to do so and show us the cool things you’re building.

8 Likes