Not sure if others have seen this behavior, but I thought I would comment about my recent experience w/ this error:
callback failed server did not respond
In my case, I have never seen this error in 2+ years developing/improving my app. When I noticed this error yesterday, most packages were up to the latest version, with the exception of
Werkzeug but they were only a minor version or two behind.
So, I updated to the following versions:
After upgrading to these versions, and upon app load, I would receive the above mentioend error. I could make it go away after refreshing brower via F5, but functionality of the app was degraded, and I freqently received this error again during app usage.
As a test, I downgraded the above packages to the following versions (the version they were pre-upgrade):
After downgrading, the error went away. I haven’t had time yet to dig into this deeper, but wanted to post my experience should anybody else be experiencing this issue.