I have a stacked area chart with about 10 lines made using plotly python. When using a combination of click and double click on the legend items to show/hide the lines, the lines don’t always reshow correctly. I have not changed the function of click or double click.
- I am using plotly v5.6.0.
- I am embedding the figure as an iframe using plotly.offline.plot with
I can replicate the problem consistently by:
- Double clicking a legend item to isolate that line
- Single clicking the same legend item to hide all lines
- Double clicking any legend item to reshow all lines
It gets even worse if I then
- Single click the original legend item to hide it
- Single click the original legend item to show it again
Is this a plotly bug or have I done something wrong?