I made some changes that were crucial to make it useful. The main features are:
- venv is used as virtual environment.
- a simple .env is used as the main dotfile.
- flake8 is used for style guide enforcement.
- pylint is used for static code analysis.
- uWSGI is used as web server gateway interface.
- Makefile and deploy.sh are written to make it product-ready.
- pytest and pytest-cov are used for unit testing and coverage reports.
- .editorconfig was used to configure and enforce formatting and code style conventions.
- .vscode settings.json is used to configure Visual Studio Code.
- It works well with callbacks (callback issue of the plotlydash-flask-tutorial is resolved).
- UI boilerplate like jinja2 and less are removed.
Hope that you like it!