Vertical Tabs have to Right borders

Hello,
No matter what I try I can’t get my vertical tabs to have a right border.
This is my code and I have some css to style them. I’ve tried borderRight, but to no avail…Anyone having the same problem ?

html.Div(
        [
            html.Div([
                dcc.Tabs(id="tabs-example", value='test1', vertical=True, children=[
                    dcc.Tab(label='Info1', value='test1', style=tab_style, selected_style=tab_selected_style),
                    dcc.Tab(label='Info2', value='test2', style=tab_style, selected_style=tab_selected_style),
                    dcc.Tab(label='Info3', value='test3', style=tab_style, selected_style=tab_selected_style)]
                )
            ], className='one column'),            
            html.Div(
                [
                    dt.DataTable(
                        rows=[],
                        columns=[],
                        row_selectable=True,
                        filterable=True,
                        sortable=True,
                        selected_row_indices=[],
                        id='datatable'),
                ],
                style=layout_right,
                className="six columns"
            ),
            html.Div(
                [
                    dcc.Graph(id="histogram")
                ],className="five columns")
        ], className="row"
    )
], className='twelve columns')

Same thing happens, but now I have two rows, but still no right borders. It’s nothing big, it just looks off and it bugs me to no end…

Your title says “to Right borders” but you mean “no right border” right? didn’t understand you correctly before :sweat_smile:
I had the same problem with vertical tabs! If it’s not fixed by dash you can still force it to have right border like this:
50%20PM

tab_style = {
    'borderBottom': '1px solid #d6d6d6',
    'borderTop': '1px solid #d6d6d6',
    'borderRight': '1px solid #d6d6d6',
    'borderLeft': '1px solid #d6d6d6',
    'padding': '4px 4px 0px 0px',
    'fontWeight': 'bold'
}

tab_selected_style = {
    'borderTop': '1px solid #d6d6d6',
    'borderBottom': '1px solid #d6d6d6',
    'padding': '4px'
}

app.layout = html.Div([
    dcc.Tabs(id="tabs", value='tab-1', vertical=True, children=[
        dcc.Tab(label='Tab one', value='tab-1', style=tab_style, selected_style=tab_selected_style),
        dcc.Tab(label='Tab two', value='tab-2', style=tab_style, selected_style=tab_selected_style),
        dcc.Tab(label='Tab three', value='tab-3', style=tab_style, selected_style=tab_selected_style),
    ], style={'width':200, 'padding': '0px 1px 0px 0px', 'backgroundColor':'#d6d6d6'}),
    html.Div(id='tabs-content')
])
1 Like

Hey thank you it works, seems like the main issue was with the dcc.Tabs ‘backgroundColor’ style. Once I changed that, the borders were visible. I would never have figured it out !
Cheers

Hi, just wondering, is there a way to remove the blue left border in Chrome? I googled a bit and some websites say that by adding “!important” we can remove it, but so far I haven’t been able to do so.