Using a loop to create charts , shows the charts but not all data

Hello,
Using a loop to create an amount of charts. The code seems to be ok cause the charts are shown shortly . But the data of the first charts disappears. At the left of these charts there appears a sad looking smiley? If I hoover this empty looking charts the values are shown. Is there a solution for this ?

I use this code as a loop :

for key, value in my_dict.items():
mask=[โ€˜dateโ€™] + value
df=hd[mask].copy()
fig = px.line(df,x=โ€˜dateโ€™, y=value)
fig.show()

Hey @marvy could you add more information/code? Otherwise itโ€™s going to be hard to help you.

Hello, I added it to the question but the code is working ,only change behaviour . It looks like the data from the first chart dessapears when the 7th is created โ€ฆ

Thanks for adding the information, itโ€™s still not clear what is the issue. Could you provide a MRE so that we can reproduce your problem?

I dit not succeed to reproduce the error with fake data . I guess it is a memory issue.
But the smiley shown in the left upper corner plots were the data is not shown must ring al bell ?
So the legends ,axes ,titles are shown but there is no data. Hoovering the plots shows info.
After refreshing the data is shown for 1 second.

It seems to be an html issue.
Our notebook a presented as html and this gives the error :Too many WebGL contexts. Oldest context will be lost.