Tooltip shows x-axis date as expected, but adds a weird 6:00 or 7:00 to the end of the date

Hi there! Sorry if this is not the right place to post my question but I couldn’t find a specific category for plotly using Matlab.
I’ve created a time series plotly graph using Matlab. Took me some time to show the dates on the x-axis, but finally succeeded. I thought the tooltip would show the same date format I set up in Matlab dd:mmm as in the x-axis, however, when you hover the traces, the tooltip (as shown in the image attached) adds always 06:00 or 07:00 to the date. If I could remove that weird number (I guess it’s an hour?) the tooltip would look perfect. This problem happens with both options that I’ve tried described here: https://plotly.com/matlab/time-series/

I looked for options to fix this with Matlab code but didn’t find a solution. Is it possible to modify this in Matlab? I’m overwriting the graph daily so any change I make in the chart studio would be lost every 24h. The graph is embedded as an iframe on a website.

Thank you in advance.