"This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect." Can't show the chart created with dash on Jupyternote book

This is my first time trying dash, and I copied paste the 1.2 Layout page code to get my first Dash plot. However, after I try to make my own graph using dash with new data, the website pop up shows that " This site can’t be reached
127.0.0.1 refused to connect.". I googled online for explanations, people suggested to change the port to other numbers like “8080”. Some time it couldn’t reach the website, other times I just have the old plot shows. I am very confused about what went wrong.

import csv
import dash
from dash.dependencies import Input, Output
import dash_core_components as dcc
import dash_html_components as html
import plotly.graph_objs as go
import pandas as pd
df = pd.read_csv("topline_metrics.csv")
pv_dau = pd.pivot_table(df, index=['Country'], columns=["Platform"], values=['DAU'], aggfunc='mean', fill_value=0)
pv_tru = pd.pivot_table(df, index=['Country'], columns=["Platform"], values=['TRU'], aggfunc='mean', fill_value=0)
pv_dau
trace1 = go.Bar(x=pv_dau.index, y=pv_dau[('DAU', 'Android(All)')], name='Android_users')
trace2 = go.Bar(x=pv_tru.index, y=pv_tru[('TRU', 'Android(All)')], name='Android_users')
app = dash.Dash()
server = flask.Flask(__name__)
app = dash.Dash(__name__, server=server)

app.layout = html.Div(children=[
    html.H1(children='Sales Funnel Report'),
    html.Div(children='''National Sales Funnel Report.'''),
    dcc.Graph(
        id='example-graph',
        figure={
            'data': [trace1, trace2],
            'layout':
            go.Layout(title='Order Status by Customer', barmode='stack')
        })
])

app.scripts.config.serve_locally = True
app.css.config.serve_locally = True

if __name__ == '__main__':
	app.run_server(debug=True,port=8090)!

try setting ‘debug=False’ when working in jupyter

Hi Chriddyp

Thanks for responding, it doesn’t work when I change it to False, and now I have more problems with Dash.

This shows up when I try to import dash-core-conponents.