The team at Plotly would like to say thank you to all of you for making the Plotly Dash community such a beautiful place.
Thanks to your commitment and support, people feel welcomed, learning Plotly and Dash has become a process we do together, and creating apps is fun and exciting.
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read and answer other members’ posts, questions, and concerns. Thanks to everyone that visited us every day and created interesting topics that help spread the knowledge.
And another warm thank you to all those community members that joined community projects. With the help of the community in 2022, we’ve successfully:
- launched the Dash Examples Index
- created numerous Plotly YouTube tutorial videos
- wrote numerous Medium articles
- built an exhaustive list of community Dash components
- started a collection of Dash Mantine & Dash Bootstrap Building Blocks
- and started working on an open source Dash curriculum
2023 will be no less exciting. We have many projects in the oven that will make working with Plotly and Dash even more efficient, easier, and faster.
Want to know more about Plotly 2023 or how you can become part of the community, join us on Wednesday, January 11, at 2:30pm Eastern Time. Please register here to join.
Happy New Year everyone,
The Plotly Community Team