Show legend less and more on click of button

providing the functionality to add button in legend (view More or view less) on click of this button like below scenario
View More button click show all the legend and view less click show only first 10 legend other should be visibility false. When click on view more show the other legends.

Hey @Rupesh welcome o the forums.

Is that is question or did you create this functionality ?

it’s question i have this requirement so please suggest the answer

I world not know how to do that in plotly. You can create buttons and update traces, but I’m not sure how to get the information of which traces are currently visible in the graph.

With dash I could imagine a solution, but it would cumbersome code.

1 Like

Using Plotly Buttons

1 Like

Are there any existing libraries or components being used for the legend that need to be integrated with this functionality?

I guess, there are existing libraries and components being used for the legend that need to be integrated with this functionality. We need to ensure that these components are compatible and work seamlessly with the new functionality to maintain consistency and avoid any conflicts. Proper integration will require reviewing the current libraries, assessing their capabilities, and making any necessary adjustments or customizations to align with the new features being implemented.