Python Dashboard Automation.

I need help automating a Dash dashboard. I have a script with all the data processing, chart generation, layout, and callbacks for just one file that I have to import, and it generates the dashboard manually. I want to create a dashboard that does everything automated, where I have the option to import any file and it will read the file, process it, and generate the charts according to my code. I’m stuck on the callbacks part, having to create functions for all the processing. I’m not finding many examples on the web, and I’m going through the Plotly documentation, but it’s been difficult. If anyone knows, has done this before, and can help me, I would appreciate it.

Hi @beatrizbuffon21 welcome to the forums.

An automation of any processes, specially any kind of documentation/visualization, makes sense, if the underlying data and/ or requirements are sufficiently similar. All the differences have to be covered by your code which you mention here.

I think to be able to help you, you would have to ask specific questions :upside_down_face: