Progress bar is all grey in spite of adding dbc.themes.BOOTSTRAP

Hi guys,

Below is the webpage Im working on, I am fairly sure the dbc.themes.bootstrap work out (input group/my layout setting). And I just wonder, why my progress bar couldn’t work that great (even I set the value for progress to specific one)

html.H2(children="Natural Language API demo",
                                style={"text-align":"center","font-size":"40px"}),
                                dbc.InputGroup(
                                    [dbc.InputGroupAddon("Try the API", addon_type="prepend", style={"text-align":"center","font-weight":"50px"}), 
                                    dbc.Input(id="text",placeholder="Enter text to be analyzed...",type="url")],
                                    size="lg",
                                    style={"padding-top":"50px"}),
                                html.Br(),
                                html.Div(dbc.Button("Analyse", id="summit_button",outline=True, className="simple_button",n_clicks=0),
                                 style={"padding-top":"20px","padding-bottom":"20px","text-align":"center"}),  
                                html.Div(dbc.Progress(id="progress_test", color="success",animated=True,className="mb-3",value=25)),
                                dcc.Interval(id="interval", interval=300),

I do appreciate your great help.

Hi @lacle and welcome to the Dash community :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you post a MWE that reproduces the problem? When I run the example below, it works as expected:

import dash
import dash_bootstrap_components as dbc
import dash_html_components as html

app = dash.Dash(external_stylesheets=[dbc.themes.BOOTSTRAP])

app.layout = dbc.Container(
    html.Div(
        dbc.Progress(
            id="progress_test",
            color="success",
            animated=True,
            className="mb-3",
            value=25,
        )
    ),
    className="p-5",
    fluid=True