✊🏿 Black Lives Matter. Please consider donating to Black Girls Code today.
🏦 Standard & Poor's chooses Dash Enterprise for ESG analysis. Learn why, sign up for the June 23 Webinar here!

Progress bar is all grey in spite of adding dbc.themes.BOOTSTRAP

Hi guys,

Below is the webpage Im working on, I am fairly sure the dbc.themes.bootstrap work out (input group/my layout setting). And I just wonder, why my progress bar couldn’t work that great (even I set the value for progress to specific one)

html.H2(children="Natural Language API demo",
                                style={"text-align":"center","font-size":"40px"}),
                                dbc.InputGroup(
                                    [dbc.InputGroupAddon("Try the API", addon_type="prepend", style={"text-align":"center","font-weight":"50px"}), 
                                    dbc.Input(id="text",placeholder="Enter text to be analyzed...",type="url")],
                                    size="lg",
                                    style={"padding-top":"50px"}),
                                html.Br(),
                                html.Div(dbc.Button("Analyse", id="summit_button",outline=True, className="simple_button",n_clicks=0),
                                 style={"padding-top":"20px","padding-bottom":"20px","text-align":"center"}),  
                                html.Div(dbc.Progress(id="progress_test", color="success",animated=True,className="mb-3",value=25)),
                                dcc.Interval(id="interval", interval=300),

I do appreciate your great help.

Hi @lacle and welcome to the Dash community :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you post a MWE that reproduces the problem? When I run the example below, it works as expected:

import dash
import dash_bootstrap_components as dbc
import dash_html_components as html

app = dash.Dash(external_stylesheets=[dbc.themes.BOOTSTRAP])

app.layout = dbc.Container(
    html.Div(
        dbc.Progress(
            id="progress_test",
            color="success",
            animated=True,
            className="mb-3",
            value=25,
        )
    ),
    className="p-5",
    fluid=True