Process finished with exit code -1073740791 (0xC0000409)

I have a dashboard for financial analysis which is linking directly to Bloomberg via blpapi. As I have added successive functionality I have increasingly suffered from the following error:

Process finished with exit code -1073740791 (0xC0000409)

(this is when running from a PyCharm console, in a standard cmd I receive no errors, just pops out of the script, in Spyder I similarly had no extra information, finally if I choose debug=True I just get successive ‘Error from API call: _reload-hash’ but no actual debug information in the browser)

I think this is happening because a single input (the asset’s Bloomberg ticker code) fires a lot of calls to Bloomberg simultaneously and equally there are lots of functions/pandas calcs and graphical displays that should be happening behind the scenes at the same time. The fact I had separated all the callbacks led me to believe that this would make for a more stable environment but it clearly isn’t the case (I come to this conclusion because when I comment out some of the heavier callbacks the app runs as expected, but as I add back in these marginal callbacks the stability starts to degrade until finally the page will load but as soon as I enter a ticker the crash occurs).

So…given I’m a complete amateur coder, standing on the shoulders of the giants who have built Python and Dash, I wonder if anyone could help by:

• shedding some light on the error code…googling brings me into more technical areas than I’m used to and I’m not sure how to translate the info into a solution for my Dash app
  • suggest some ways to improve stability of the app, as obviously I would like to have every function available and equally would prefer not to separate the firing of those callbacks by using buttons everywhere…

Thanks in advance, I’m not sharing any code because I think this is not function specific, but more a wider stability issue coming from various callbacks occuring simulataneously.