On-hover callbacks for multiple plots (Scattermapbox + Choropleth)

Hello!

I’d like to create a Dash application containing two plots, one of which is a Choropleth map of a country divided into regions, another one is a Scattermapbox with a set of points inside these regions.
My goal is to synchronize these two plots, namely there’s a need to highlight the points in the Scattermapbox located inside of the region, which user hovers on the Choropleth map.
I have the required tools to detect, whether the point is located inside of the region. The problem is that I lack the undetrstanding what Plotly tools I might use to implement this kind of on-hover synchronization.
I’d be very grateful for your advice, which direction I should move towards. Maybe there are some specific tools you could recommend.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please take a look on the following part of the documentation:

The example under “Update Graphs on Hover” might be particularly relevant for you.

Please follow-up if you have specific questions on the topic.

Hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

check this

for choropleth map use your csv of data that you need to work with and a geojson file of your map
and data shows in your map automaticaly , there is lot of attributes in map choropleth to reach your idea

tell us if you have problem with building a choropleth (just have the same ISO code in the geojson and your csv file )

Thank you very much! It solved my problem!