Black Lives Matter. Please consider donating to Black Girls Code today.
Dash HoloViews is now available! Check out the docs.

Frame showing less category than actual

Hi, I have one data frame in with dim 5527*4 i want to slider plot for this , two variable are numeric that I took on x and y axis respectively and other two variable have 33 different category so i wanted to different color according to one variable and slider on another variable so i used the following command

df = data.frame(x = tsne$Y[,1], y = tsne$Y[,2],c=km1$cluster,f=data$Failure.Mode)
gg <- ggplot(df, aes(x, y, color = f)) +
geom_point(aes(frame = c))

but i got warning msg as follows ,
Warning message:
In p$x$data[firstFrame] <- p$x$frames[[1]]$data :
number of items to replace is not a multiple of replacement length
And I got plot in which only 18 category of variable f showed.
I don not understood why this happen